I remember, THIS guy made me realize the blackpill is true

MediterraneanApollo

MediterraneanApollo

Gold
I remember back in 2012 when I was a young teen and rudyrude was posting the blackpill on the misc
First time I saw Chico but he never truly did something for me, there was no wow affect by simply looking at prime Chicos face

But this guy right here
He made me realize looks are everything
Dark looks mogger with one in a billion harmony

5afaa881ad3b4e6a4d42d0e63ae079ba 14203177 1388609794486807 6375703217023359659 n

First time I saw him, I immediately realized that this is what women want
A few days later I started my first chadfish with his pictures

Undisputedcry

I became completely blackpilled, this was indeed a life changing moment

Completely over for my abused brain, I should Vietnam veteran maxx at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Hueless, GuyFromSingapore and 6 others
I remember back in 2012 when I was a young teen and rudyrude was posting the blackpill on the misc
First time I saw Chico but he never truly did something for me, there was no wow affect by simply looking at prime Chicos face

But this guy right here
He made me realize looks are everything
Dark looks mogger with one in a billion harmony

View attachment 1844024View attachment 1844025

First time I saw him, I immediately realized that this is what women want
A few days later I started my first chadfish with his pictures

View attachment 1844032

I became completely blackpilled, this was indeed a life changing moment

View attachment 1844028

Completely over for my abused brain, I should Vietnam veteran maxx at this point

EVERY incel has that conversion experience with their first chadfish man

I was WAY ahead of my time and I made one with a local gigachad myself

the results were so shocking, so brutal, so defining... I still haven't recovered

some women... their first message would INDEED be an actual address

AN ADDRESS TO THEIR FUCKING APARTMENTS

AND WE ARE EXPECTED TO FIND HAPPINESS IN THIS WORLD KNOWING THIS FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, litaz, The_God and 6 others
EVERY incel has that conversion experience with their first chadfish man

I was WAY ahead of my time and I made one with a local gigachad myself

the results were so shocking, so brutal, so defining... I still haven't recovered

some women... their first message would INDEED be an actual address

AN ADDRESS TO THEIR FUCKING APARTMENTS

AND WE ARE EXPECTED TO FIND HAPPINESS IN THIS WORLD KNOWING THIS FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
It is indeed what it is lad

I would not call myself an incel though, pretty far from it and even in my teenage years
But this blackpills around gigachads are still life changing for everyone sub Maher, it really is a joke if we think about it

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and AchooWhalesAreBlue
not impossible but it's very difficult.

Essentially you have to become very rich, then you show off your wealth on tinder, or by throwing parties, or use your wealth to travel to poor countries to find a partner, or use your wealth to start a group that has women, where you are the leader. You won't get all girls, but with enough swiping and traveling you should be able to find a partner that will be able to settle for you because you can afford her the lifestyle she wants, and at least your looks maxed so she doesn't feel too sick/grossed out when she's around you, only a little bit. She may not be the prettiest or the nicest woman, and she may secretly resent you but you can find a decent enough woman this way. The other option is die alone.

There are NO other ways. Everything else is a bullshit scam. Cold approach is tinder IRL with the added risk of a criminal record and getting filmed and canceled/fired from your job. Bars and clubs are tinder IRL with the added risk of getting assaulted, mugged, or drugged with scopolamine so girls can rob you, which could kill you. "Clubs" and "classes" like yoga club, hiking club, etc. are full of a couple old married women, and a tons lonely of guys. There are no short cuts, competitive guys are everywhere trying everything.

In the Real world, there is only Acquire more money and/or Acquire more looks. You have to increase your real world value, and those are the ONLY things women are attracted to. Mostly women are only attracted to looks, but if you're maxed out in looks, all that's left is money and "some" women do want a rich life-style. Because the dating market has increased liquidity do to the prevalence of apps now, which makes it market efficient, meaning you can't scam it. Increase your value (looks & money) or die a lonely old man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, GuyFromSingapore, MediterraneanApollo and 2 others
It is what it is lad

I would not call myself an incel though, pretty far from it and even in my teenage years
But this blackpills around gigachads are still life changing for everyone sub Maher, it really is a joke if we think about it
Misery is robust

But I think the only solution is to stop taking any of these pills - they are making us sick

Focusing on Gigachad's superior life is like staring at pictures of Elon Musk's gulfsteam jet all day... ALL we can hope for is to one day became 6.5 PSL with a decent job and get it on our own out here ANY way we can

We have to be like a horse with BLINDERS that doesn't even see gigachad's inherent supremacy on the field

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
The "prime chico doing nothing for you" thing is so legit. I remember seeing some threads on lookism in 2019 by a guy who was catfishing on tinder and looking for random good looking chads in his city and there were literally dozens of people that mogged him to the grave. Even to this day I can barely feel like Gandy, Chico, and even Maher look good just because I know how many 6'2+ monstermoggers in metropolitan areas are out there right now.

• +1

Essentially you have to become very rich, then you show off your wealth on tinder, or by throwing parties, or use your wealth to travel to poor countries to find a partner, or use your wealth to start a group that has women, where you are the leader. You won't get all girls, but with enough swiping and traveling you should be able to find a partner that will be able to settle for you because you can afford her the lifestyle she wants, and at least your looks maxed so she doesn't feel too sick/grossed out when she's around you, only a little bit. She may not be the prettiest or the nicest woman, and she may secretly resent you but you can find a decent enough woman this way. The other option is die alone.

There are NO other ways. Everything else is a bullshit scam. Cold approach is tinder IRL with the added risk of a criminal record and getting filmed and canceled/fired from your job. Bars and clubs are tinder IRL with the added risk of getting assaulted, mugged, or drugged with scopolamine so girls can rob you, which could kill you. "Clubs" and "classes" like yoga club, hiking club, etc. are full of a couple old married women, and a tons lonely of guys. There are no short cuts, competitive guys are everywhere trying everything.

In the Real world, there is only Acquire more money and/or Acquire more looks. You have to increase your real world value, and those are the ONLY things women are attracted to. Mostly women are only attracted to looks, but if you're maxed out in looks, all that's left is money and "some" women do want a rich life-style. Because the dating market has increased liquidity do to the prevalence of apps now, which makes it market efficient, meaning you can't scam it. Increase your value (looks & money) or die a lonely old man.
This is what makes you a genius man

Pattaya and Phuket is TRULY the end of the line for most of us.

I laughed hard as fuck at "cold approach is tinder IRL with the added risk of a criminal record" - goddamn brutal. Incels risk imprisonment by flaunting their ugly faces in this world

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector

I laughed hard as fuck at "cold approach is tinder IRL with the added risk of a criminal record" - goddamn brutal. Incels risk imprisonment by flaunting their ugly faces in this world
It's not me it's @noodlelover

• Woah
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue

and isn't this the damn truth

competitive guys are EVERYWHERE trying everything

have you ever been on the fucking highway - there are just THOUSANDS of people. thousands of cocks. multiply that by millions and millions and billions of cocks... and they are all just looking to do WHATEVER they can to fuck some prime pussy

it's like playing the most boring fucking video game ever but everyone is 24/7 trying to maximize their stats and if you relax for ONE second you are fucked

we should be brushing our teeth WHILE we are driving

EVERY SECOND MATTERS IN THE WAR FOR PUSSY

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
It's not me it's @noodlelover

Yah, there's a list of all the pickup artists that have gone to jail from doing "pick up" on one of those incel forums. One guy got scared, was gesturing and brushed a girls arm accidently, his face is plastered all over the news and he's in jail. A few other guys talked to under aged girls, thinking they were older (hard to tell people's ages), their faces are on the public sex offenders registry, even though all they did was talk to the girls and get rejected immediately. Will have trouble finding a job, can't travel to many countries, will have to keep their head down for the rest of their lives, etc. Many more didn't go to jail, but got their face plastered all over the news and careers destroyed. A few are dead from suicide.

I've done about 120 approaches myself and I'm not even that bad looking, tall, fit, Caucasian, ok-face, but it's brutal. Literally ignored like you don't exist almost 100% of the time. Which is why pickup artists come up with tactics like running in front of her and "blocking her path", which leads to more potential criminal charges.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue and JBcollector
Yah, there's a list of all the pickup artists that have gone to jail from doing "pick up" on one of those incel forums. One guy got scared, was gesturing and brushed a girls arm accidently, his face is plastered all over the news and he's in jail. A few other guys talked to under aged girls, thinking they were older (hard to tell people's ages), their faces are on the public sex offenders registry, even though all they did was talk to the girls and get rejected immediately. Will have trouble finding a job, can't travel to many countries, will have to keep their head down for the rest of their lives, etc. Many more didn't go to jail, but got their face plastered all over the news and careers destroyed. A few are dead from suicide.

I've done about 120 approaches myself and I'm not even that bad looking, tall, fit, Caucasian, ok-face, but it's brutal. Literally ignored like you don't exist almost 100% of the time. Which is why pickup artists come up with tactics like running in front of her and "blocking her path", which leads to more potential criminal charges.
women are royality know your place slave

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and noodlelover

Cold approaching... what an enormous joke

Sub-maher only hope is online dating

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector and noodlelover
Cold approaching... what an enormous joke

Sub-maher only hope is online dating
help me fight faggots like Andrew tate and hamza who advocate masculinity and redpilll
i

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and AchooWhalesAreBlue
help me fight faggots like Andrew tate and hamza who advocate masculinity and redpilll
i
Consider me on the team. I'm trying to make a name for myself on this forum and I'm looking for a crew to join up with.

I remember this guy, what a fucking slayer

Nick Bateman was the first Chad that I was exposed to. He came up on my facebook feed. After searching him on google I came across lookism

• +1
I remember this guy, what a fucking slayer

Nick Bateman was the first Chad that I was exposed to. He came up on my facebook feed. After searching him on google I came across lookism
Bateman was a phenomenon back in the day
He was considered an insane slayer but after discovering PSL all his flaws suddenly appeared and he simply was not good enough for our dopamine addicted minds

My blackpill is that when I was skinny two-three years ago, women would smile at me when I looked at them(I was pretty good looking on low body fat) but I put on alot of weight since and the fats obscure my facial features and make my face round. Now no woman looks at me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766