I remember when I first called my oneitis to ask her out

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
It was a rainy day. My parents were at home so I decided to walk my dog and call her then. I was so nervous. "What if she is a bitch, what if she shoots me down again?" I thought.

I puled out my phone and called her. My heart was pounding like crazy. She picks it up, I try to talk but my voice stopped working. I tell her who it is, she said I didn't sound well. She asks me where I am. For some weird reason, I told her that I was hiking with some friends in order to get extra grades. She found that very funny and she laughed a lot.

She was so sweet. I didn't expect her to be so kind and friendly. She has the cutest voice I have ever heard.

Then she told me she is stuck in her house cause of the rain. I asked her out and she was like "Yeah, sure, when od you want to mee?" and a date was set.

I was so happy on that day. I finally got a date, I couldn't believe it and with a pretty girl too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
And then she had you trapped for 6 years
No, this happened in 2017. It was 5 years after she had rejected me in HS.

• +1
I love rainy days

• +1

• +1
i just found this funny picture of peter griffin and I thought I should show you guys cause it's prety funy and knda peic lol
41gpp22ImZL._SX425_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
everything ur oneitis does pisses me off i hate her and i dont even know her

• +1
i just found this funny picture of peter griffin and I thought I should show you guys cause it's prety funy and knda peic lol
41gpp22ImZL._SX425_.jpg
?️Eter is looking hella fuckin fine bros

• +1
Why though?
she sounds like a fake bitch. i can do what she did, its not hard to fake affection and its even easier when the person is obsessed with u

• +1
she sounds like a fake bitch. i can do what she did, its not hard to fake affection and its even easier when the person is obsessed with u

I wasn't obsessed with her at the time. I actually wanted to meet other girls, but what do you know, all I had was her.

Idk why she faked and I don't know her true colors in general. She displayed 5 different personalities with me. At first she was kind and playful, then she became classy and mature, then degenerate and basic, then trashy, then affectionate, then extremely cold and toxic

• +1
I wasn't obsessed with her at the time. I actually wanted to meet other girls, but what do you know, all I had was her.

Idk why she faked and I don't know her true colors in general. She displayed 5 different personalities with me. At first she was kind and playful, then she became classy and mature, then degenerate and basic, then trashy, then affectionate, then extremely cold and toxic
women are fucking retarded
i literally dont even see young women as human beings, theyre all clones of eachother who are games and their attractiveness reflects how difficult they are to win due to competition

• +1
women are fucking retarded
i literally dont even see young women as human beings, theyre all clones of eachother who are games and their attractiveness reflects how difficult they are to win due to competition

I think it's because they lack empathy. Unless a girl likes you and wants your sperm in her pussy, you ain't be feeling much with her. Sexual empathy is what they can offer. It's the only honest thing they can do.

That bitch, I was seeing, the only time I truly felt warmth with her was after we made out. She was so open and cheerful at that point, I actually thought she liked me.

• +1
2650275_strange-jpeg.1999434

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129