the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
One of them replied "i don't know but he's the most handsome of the city"
Yet i never got a good rating here. Pieces of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable, jattlife, AspiringMogger and 10 others
It’s because this site worships dudes and calls a male model seen as chadlite by actual women irl a “mtn.”

Tyler Maher one of the biggest slayers in the UK who is known to make women pregnant by simply looking at him would be a mtn by most guys here

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: timid, albe.ORG and the BULL
Tales from the shat-on-toilet by pajeets of slums of Sicily

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and timid
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: timid and Bomber517
Tyler Maher one of the biggest slayers in the UK who is known to make women pregnant by simply looking at him would be a mtn by most guys here
Literally no one says it

In some parts of the South, on the other hand, you'd be one of the usual terrone faces you see around. No offense intended, huh.

• +1
Reactions: timid
Mario perozzi was walking right behind you, bro they weren't talking about you I'm sorry

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
In some parts of the South, on the other hand, you'd be one of the usual terrone faces you see around
No, typical terroni have short faces, beard, i have a very distinct look

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Mario perozzi was walking right behind you, bro they weren't talking about you I'm sorry
He's invisible in North Italy too short / swarthy. In fact there are thousands of Better looking Italians Who have 200 followers on IG. Those influencers are Just a psyop

Yes, and according to you girls make that distinctions.
Trust me average terrone Is invisible in North Italy. I have the right combo of nordic size, med features and balance of masculine and feminine to have success in North

• +1
He's invisible in North Italy too short / swarthy. In fact there are thousands of Better looking Italians Who have 200 followers on IG. Those influencers are Just a psyop
Cope. If you deny the status of god on earth of mario, you probably need to visit a psychiatrist

Trust me average terrone Is invisible in North Italy. I have the right combo of nordic size, med features and balance of masculine and feminine to have success in North
Average terrone is north italy

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
“OMGGG EEEW WHO IS THAT CREEP?!!”
IMG 9171

• +1
Reactions: timid
They all go to Milano in Veneto they look like manlet jokes
They look the same, only taller. The tall and handsome Italian is a bit of a myth

They look the same, only taller. The tall and handsome Italian is a bit of a myth
Nah it's a completely different phenotype, more robust and with Better features. I hate napoletani all those jawlet manlets with a beard and tatoos thinking they're moggers

• +1
Nah it's a completely different phenotype, more robust and with Better features. I hate napoletani all those jawlet manlets with a beard and tatoos thinking they're moggers
I didn't think so, but I have to think that the Neapolitans stole your girl after this

'"who he is?"'

i cant tell from your grammar that you are a shitskin pajeet

'"who he is?"'

i cant tell from your grammar that you are a shitskin pajeet
I don't care Say thank you because i spent time to learn your subhuman Celtic language, if It wasn't because the Roman empire was built too early you would be speaking italian now