I remembered a bad experience, I feel anger

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Back last year in gr 12 this white HQP foid looked at me up and down, my nigga said I had a chance and I should talk to her, I thought so too

fast forward a year and I hit her up on IG. She says who’s this and then I say my name. She leaves me on read and stops responding 😡😡😡

I feel anger. She didn’t even give me the courtesy of letting me down easily. Just was brutal and direct. Then again she’s a HQP foid, she’s naturally a bitch

It is over, if I make it to the top imma flex on that bitch and roast her, make her feel bad. Bitch was doing the most crazy drugs and fucking tons of niggas in gr 11-12 because her home life was so fucked 😂😂😂

Her dad hates her ofc. Her mom doesn’t care to help her. Her sisters beat her up so badly one time and all but one of them mog her hard. Looooool she was telling me one time how her life is shit. I wanna use her and give her hope just to crush her hopes and drive her to suicide. I swear she cuts her wrists 😂😂😂😂

Fuckn bitch. If i dump her in a narrow ditch after having my way with her and killing her not many people will come looking

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Arkantos and Greeicy