I respect Ukrainian warriors so much

D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken
They are the most based man on the planet of last 2 years
To stop the mongoloid horde and go to war for their freedom, land, family .
Rip to all fallen Ukrainian soldiers

Fuck man , Slava Ukraine even tho I'm Russian ethnically .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 18522, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
do you support putin!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
there ar eno ukranian warrios

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Samsepioler
there ar eno ukranian warrios
Bullshit lol. There are shit ton of warriors

Ukrainians are great at it , anyone who fought against them will tell you that

I could have gone to ukrainian war but. I prefer my last 2 years in flesh
To join georgian legion? I can go to international legion but I want first to serve in army
Btw battles there are turbo brutal, worse than ww2

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
To join georgian legion? I can go to international legion but I want first to serve in army
Btw battles there are turbo brutal, worse than ww2
Yeah i could have joined it at 16.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
They are the most based man on the planet of last 2 years
To stop the mongoloid horde and go to war for their freedom, land, family .
Rip to all fallen Ukrainian soldiers

Fuck man , Slava Ukraine even tho I'm Russian ethnically .
Ngl. Saved my country, Finland, from Russia's claws. Russia wanted to re-establish the Empire's 1700s borders, but now they can't even get Ukraine back lol

• +1
Ngl. Saved my country, Finland, from Russia's claws. Russia wanted to re-establish the Empire's 1700s borders, but now they can't even get Ukraine back lol
Nah . Ukraine situation is more complex

@BigBiceps I don't believe Putin would invade Finland . At best he could try to establish the pro Russia government

Post USSR is different , there he can't cope with anti Russian gov and he would start war everywhere like in Georgia and Ukraine

• +1
Yeah u right. Glory to brave ukranian warriors!!! It takes a lot of courage to fabricate videos and mass-post propaganda on jewtube, jewstagram and jew-tok

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and Samsepioler
@BigBiceps I don't believe Putin would invade Finland . At best he could try to establish the pro Russia government

Post USSR is different , there he can't cope with anti Russian gov and he would start war everywhere like in Georgia and Ukraine
Yeah he already has people in our goverment fucking oligarchs

• +1
Yeah u right. Glory to brave ukranian warriors!!! It takes a lot of courage to fabricate videos and mass-post propaganda on jewtube, jewstagram and jew-tok
Look at the map of the war since Feb 24 2022 . No propoganda, just victory

Glory to those warriors, while their women are whoring around jewrope and jewSA they're dying getting their balls cut off on video

• Hmm...
Glory to those warriors, while their women are whoring around jewrope and jewSA they're dying getting their balls cut off on video
Lol if u won't fight for your beliefs just because females (natural born hoes) fuck in other countries

Can't have more Incel take than that one , kys.

• WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

Isn't that the same thing? Russia absolutely wanted to invade Finland and Moldova after Ukraine. That's why they're so pissed off Finland joined the NATO instead.

• Hmm...

hohols btfo

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 21899
Isn't that the same thing? Russia absolutely wanted to invade Finland and Moldova after Ukraine. That's why they're so pissed off Finland joined the NATO instead.
They pissed off because of NATO expansion on east loool . It's aggressive politics against Putin .
He would never invade Finland , there is no reason at all for him . 0

They're at war, what do you think? Of course they produce propaganda like any nation that's ever been at war.

• +1
Lol if u won't fight for your beliefs just because females (natural born hoes) fuck in other countries

Can't have more Incel take than that one , kys.
Cope

They pissed off because of NATO expansion on east loool . It's aggressive politics against Putin .
He would never invade Finland , there is no reason at all for him . 0
Russia has always expanded to wherever they can. There's usually not much reason they need, not when the imperial russia expanded to siberia even though there was nothing there. Not when soviets expanded by attacking baltics and finland, not when they prepared to attack germany in 1941. That's the real reason why soviets suffered so many losses in the beginning of Operation Barbarossa, they themselves wanted to attack Germany and take over Europe. The soviet soldiers in the german front were in offensive positions and that's why the german offensive caused so much disarray and a proper defensive front took months to form.

• Ugh..