I roid raged at a rando nd my ex gf

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I had the worst week of my fucking life, everything was shit
top this off w/ roids and you got the recipe to go ER

I was biking to school and was in the shittiest mood ever, this one nerd passed me by on his bike and looked back as if I was a slow fatty
I yelled at him, he stopped and squared up to me.
Atp I was just beyond angry I have no idea wtf happened but that genuinely wasn't me
I was in a trans state or sum and beat the shit out of him, took my bike and went on my way
I have almost no recollection of that moment, the only thing I remember is seeing him laying on the ground and me biking to school.

It felt like shit, regret is killing me every second of every day. I hope that nigga won't press charges and doesn't know who I am because I already have a criminal record and don't feel like spending time in fucking jail jfl
and to top it off I completely obliterated my ex over call, I hate it. I still love her and I keep pushing her away like an unlovable retarded nigga

It's so fucking weird
It's like I'm just a completely different person lately, not only because of the roids but I'm just not myself
I hate it so much
It feels like I'm in a constant state of the fight or flight response and I don't know how to deal with it

How tf do I become normal again

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, coispet, itsoverforyouboyo and 4 others
Thats called adrenalin buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and UZB_Strebl
Thats called adrenalin buddy
I know but I'm sitting on a chair in front of my pc, why tf is adrenaline surging through my body jfl

9DE0C0F9 3594 4228 927F 65F6CB8FCD07

• So Sad
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I know but I'm sitting on a chair in front of my pc, why tf is adrenaline surging through my body jfl
Thats called being mad. And its a sign of bpd go check on ur ward before u rope

• So Sad
Try music and looking at the sky

• +1
Thats called being mad. And its a sign of bpd go check on ur ward before u rope
I've been diagnosed with bpd and aspd, no amount of good looks will fix this shit I need help

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and edgemaxx
I've been diagnosed with bpd and aspd, no amount of good looks will fix this shit I need help
Then why are you asking us nigga? I have aspd too kys

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
And then you woke up from your dream and felt your uncle gyrating on top of you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 147, Pikabro, Deleted member 60975 and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables

I was biking to school and was in the shittiest mood ever, this one nerd passed me by on his bike and looked back as if I was a slow fatty
Atp I was just beyond angry I have no idea wtf happened but that genuinely wasn't me
I was in a trans state or sum and beat the shit out of him, took my bike and went on my way
I have almost no recollection of that moment, the only thing I remember is seeing him laying on the ground and me biking to school.

It felt like shit, regret is killing me every second of every day. I hope that nigga won't press charges and doesn't know who I am because I already have a criminal record and don't feel like spending time in fucking jail jfl
and to top it off I completely obliterated my ex over call, I hate it. I still love her and I keep pushing her away like an unlovable retarded nigga

It's so fucking weird
It's like I'm just a completely different person lately, not only because of the roids but I'm just not myself
I hate it so much
It feels like I'm in a constant state of the fight or flight response and I don't know how to deal with it

HGH Rage
IMG 4771

• +1
Reactions: 147
Good thing you're not in America, quite a few roiders have gotten so angry with it ended up physical with them dying. Better get used to it lol

• +1
Reactions: 147 and TheRagingBull
Atleast u were able to beat him. I remember a foid and her ltn bf making fun of me for my torn off shoes and i just kept walking because the kid was rich n had tons of friend, n i was just a lonely broke curry incel(still am).
🤢

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Atleast u were able to beat him. I remember a foid and her ltn bf making fun of me for my torn off shoes and i just kept walking because the kid was rich n had tons of friend, n i was just a lonely broke curry incel(still am).
🤢
blast roids

bro anavar ain’t making you rage :lul:

• +1
Sex haver normie problems

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and PsychoDsk
Good thing, if it's you on the avi, fakecels should suffer

Good thing, if it's you on the avi, fakecels should suffer
go back to incels.is retard muh fakecel muh

• +1
Reactions: 147
U and @edgemaxx give urself new disease every day like white women on TikTok but what to expect from chads who have had everything given to them

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and edgemaxx

It's so fucking weird
I hate it so much

This is based asf bro don’t listen to these low t soyboys