I ruined my reputation because of Indian CVS manager

NebulaExplorer

NebulaExplorer

I want to smash a blonde😔
I was at CVS “shopping” and went to the line to buy something and my crush was infront of me (are school is very close to the cvs) and this annoying classmate was infront of her, (This is exactly a prime example of why I keep connections with mfs I don’t like) He looked back and said “yo Nebula Explorer” and I said Wsg, so W rep (cope). Then when my crush went to buy her shit and an Indian guy in a suit (I’m assume the manager) went to her and was like “do you shop here often, then you should have an extra care card" she said she did and he said “perfect” he pointed to a girl next to me and was like “do you?” She said she did, he went to another girl and she said the same, Then this mf pointed to me and was like “do you” and I said in the most Patrick Bateman esc tone (ong I meant to say it in a much lighter voice) “No, and Frankly I don’t care.” The store went silent and the cashier, the manager, my crush, and some foids all looked at me, then I went to buy my shit. (There might be some hope though, after I left my crush and her friends talked about how weird and creepy that Indian manager was, so maybe I didn’t ruin my rep (cope))

To all the tards commenting about me saying “frankly”, that’s what I think I said but it could’ve just been “No because I really don’t care.”

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel
tales from the mumbai sewers

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, PrinceofDarkness, smoth and 2 others
Why did u have to say it in such a nerdy way. You coulda just said "no". Who the fuck says frankly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, mogstars, dannydipss and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, EzikoIsHere, scrunchables and 6 others
Man what the fuck did I just read :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: horsefacin
Why did u have do say it in such a nerdy way. You coulda just said "no". Who the fuck says frankly
Exactly, I don’t know why I said that, I’m still looking back and am like “I could’ve just said yes 🤦‍♂”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and BowlCutMogger
“No, and Frankly I don’t care.”
Nerdugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, BowlCutMogger, zura and 5 others
I was at CVS “shopping” and went to the line to buy something and my crush was infront of me (are school is very close to the cvs) and this annoying classmate was infront of her, (This is exactly a prime example of why I keep connections with mfs I don’t like) He looked back and said “yo Nebula Explorer” and I said Wsg, so W rep (cope). Then when my crush went to buy her shit and an Indian guy in a suit (I’m assume the manager) went to her and was like “do you shop here often, then you should have an extra care card" she said she did and he said “perfect” he pointed to a girl next to me and was like “do you?” She said she did, he went to another girl and she said the same, Then this mf pointed to me and was like “do you” and I said in the most Patrick Bateman esc tone (ong I meant to say it in a much lighter voice) “No, and Frankly I don’t care.” The store went silent and the cashier, the manager, my crush, and some foids all looked at me, then I went to buy my shit. (There might be some hope though, after I left my crush and her friends talked about how weird and creepy that Indian manager was, so maybe I didn’t ruin my rep (cope))

To all the tards commenting about me saying “frankly, that’s what I think I said but it could’ve just been “No because I really don’t care.”
Good narration skill really funny😂

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, BowlCutMogger, ascension and 1 other person
chad gets away with itb

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, BowlCutMogger and ascension
Yeah blame it on the Indians again bruh, you did nothing wrong 💀

• JFL
Reactions: zura and forevermirin
being rude to indians is always a win in foids eyes give me rep (cope)

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and ascension

To all the tards commenting about me saying “frankly”, that’s what I think I said but it could’ve just been “No because I really don’t care.
lol ur fine. They prob thought u were hilarious. I feel bad for the manager who was just tryna do better for the business haha.

fuck ethnic indianss

dnrd rope now pajeet

Chad vocabulary.

Gone With The Wind I Dont Care GIF

Everyone has a cringe moment. Some more than others

• +1
Reactions: NebulaExplorer