i ruined this ethnic family

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
so i was ordering a kebab from this local kebab restaurant and the guy didnt ask what i wanted on it and just put everything on it (i always eat without sauce cuz i dont trust them). so after he handed me the kebab i told him friendly that i didnt want sauce on it and he got mad and said he doesnt need my money, i can fuck off, he wont make me a new one etc. so i got angry and said he should come outside and called him a dirty ethnic etc.

he just walked away shaking his head. half a year later he suicided schery6 style under a train

fast forward a year later his brother now owns the business. my drunk mate threw sand at his store and he got out pissed and told us to clean his store. i said "no fuck off i wont clean shit" and he got pissed and threatened to fight me by saying we can go around the corner in a dark alley etc. i punched him in the face twice and leg kicked him into oblivion until he ran off

remember kids ethnics ALL got big mouths but when you show them ur not scared theyre all pussys

@yeeyeeslayer is the type of guy like the kebab owner im 100% sure

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, Medatlantoid, cookie-dough and 23 others
IMG 6218

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, niqfan625, Mr2chef and 21 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, watah, ChadL1te and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, iblamechico and yeeyeeslayer
Cage if you think youre one interaction is the reason and its not just for the title

He is clearly unstable

And who likes you? Make a list of 5 users that like you here.
OP, @PrinceLuenLeoncur @SecularIslamist @shia.jihadist @ChadL1te @greycel @Imretarded? amongst many others 😂

nobody here even likes you 🤣

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, greycel, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and yeeyeeslayer
OP, @PrinceLuenLeoncur @SecularIslamist @shia.jihadist @ChadL1te @greycel @Imretarded? amongst many others 😂

He has a retarded name

• +1
Reactions: greycel and yeeyeeslayer

Blud nobody knows u irl :lul::lul::lul::lul: get ur forum gays to get ur back :lul::lul::lul: irl ur a fucking unknown faggot that nobody knows :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH fucking retard brag about the fact that ur "known" on an incel forum and have been rotting since 2020 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: No srsly tho get some friends irl you fucking lonely incel faggot, go socialize irl, approach some friend groups, you can't keep going like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, Several., autisticpain17 and 1 other person
Cage if you think youre one interaction is the reason and its not just for the title

He is clearly unstable
He bullied him into suicide

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Blud nobody knows u irl :lul::lul::lul::lul: get ur forum gays to get ur back :lul::lul::lul: irl ur a fucking unknown faggot that nobody knows :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH fucking retard brag about the fact that ur "known" on an incel forum and have been rotting since 2020 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: No srsly tho get some friends irl you fucking lonely incel faggot, go socialize irl, approach some friend groups, you can't keep going like this
how brutal must it be to get bullied and made to feel like a nobody by your peers IRL, only for me to make you feel like the same way in your one escape that is this site 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and try2beme
"yeeyeeslayer" too
“maybe if you fixed that yeeyee ass haircut you’d get some bitches on your dick”

That’s where I get @yeeyeeslayer from

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, ChadL1te and buflek
how brutal must it be to get bullied and made to feel like a nobody by your peers IRL, only for me to make you feel like the same way in your one escape that is this site 🤣
ur rotting since 2020 pal, ur probably fucking over 24 years old lmao, neet, khhv, rotting, short, ugly, norwood reaper coming soon or u alr got it

its fucking over accept it, get a rope and hang yourself from the ceiling faggot, end your life

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, watah, ChadL1te and 4 others
tales from the slums of potsdam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and HarshBDSMmaster
Those sauces are poison but kebab alone is good

ur rotting since 2020 pal, ur probably fucking over 24 years old lmao, neet, khhv, rotting, short, ugly, norwood reaper coming soon or u alr got it
Those don’t apply to me lol
its fucking over accept it, get a rope and hang yourself from the ceiling faggot, end your life
IMG 6219

Truce? I extend these flowers to you as a peace offering to end our beef

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Autismcel and buflek
Tales from the slums of delhi

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and HarshBDSMmaster

Shit… you didn’t have to roast me that badly :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and yeeyeeslayer
Those don’t apply to me lol

View attachment 3067018
Truce? I extend these flowers to you as a peace offering to end our beef
You’d make a great Christian… :dafuckfeels:

You’d be a shit Muslim though we should swap. I’m designed for jihad your designed for good missionary work as a good ethnic boy

• JFL
Kebab without sauce bro? You can’t be real.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, onion_salad, ChadL1te and 5 others
fast forward a year later his brother now owns the business. my drunk mate threw sand at his store and he got out pissed and told us to clean his store. i said "no fuck off i wont clean shit" and he got pissed and threatened to fight me by saying we can go around the corner in a dark alley etc. i punched him in the face twice and leg kicked him into oblivion until he ran off
U act like a nigger ngl jfl

• JFL
so i was ordering a kebab from this local kebab restaurant and the guy didnt ask what i wanted on it and just put everything on it (i always eat without sauce cuz i dont trust them). so after he handed me the kebab i told him friendly that i didnt want sauce on it and he got mad and said he doesnt need my money, i can fuck off, he wont make me a new one etc. so i got angry and said he should come outside and called him a dirty ethnic etc.

he just walked away shaking his head. half a year later he suicided schery6 style under a train

remember kids ethnics ALL got big mouths but when you show them ur not scared theyre all pussys

face nerd GIF by JoyPixels

Well your in luck cuz Christianity sactions it! 😄
It doesn’t… literally my religion doesn’t have any war doctrines. Islam does but you’d be a shit Muslim cos you’d be useless in jihad. I’d be a better one than you you’re too kind

Kebab without sauce bro? You can’t be real.
My mum does this but that’s cos she doesn’t like too much sauce.

Ngl kebab without sauce should be a punishable offence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and buflek
ethnic on ethnic violence

Interesting coming from the serial larper. You legit make up tales to impress people here

Ain’t no way this is true