I SAID "HI" TO A GIRL TODAY - I AM SO UGLY I AM INVISIBLE TO LANDWHALES IN CLASS - ITS OVER

tl dr i havent met a kind landwhale ever in my life

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
My 2 cents about this is that landwhales are almost always mentally ill (personal observation)
The way they interact with various males is contradicting to the norm
Ive talked to a few and although i was laughably way out of their league, they still talked to me condescendingly as if they were jealous and/or thought that by taking shots at me they would somehow bring me to their level so they could somehow trick me to thinking i was not above them
Yeah only difference is that I don't even get attention from average or ugly girls man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
you make progress with being low inhib, nice

• Hmm...
So today I had school, I didn't want to go (because why show my subhuman face to girls from class?).
View attachment 696839

As I was approaching school, I noticed this girl from my class walking towards me (she is giga landwhale her face looks like Barrett's, PSL2)....

I SAID "HI" TO HER...

SHE LOOKED AT ME DIRECTLY IN THE EYES AND SAID NOTHING..... JUST KEPT WALKING....

View attachment 696838

I AM FUCKING INVISIBLE TO LANDWHALES JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ITS SO OVER

View attachment 696829

I AM SO FUCKING DONE MAN.... I AM SO DONE

WHEN FAGGOTS HERE GET IOIS AND APPROACHES, ME - A FUCKING 24YO KHHV CANNOT EVEN BE RECOGNIZED AS PERSON BY GIGA FAT PSL2 LANDWHALE

View attachment 696835

View attachment 696836

AFTER THAT I APPROACHED GUYS FROM CLASS WAITING BEFORE SCHOOL (they were smoking cigarettes just lol my collagen and I were laughing at them), WE TALKED ABOUT GYM CUZ ONE OF THEM IS A BEGINNER LIKE ME.....

......THEN THE GIRL THAT IGNORED ME CAME BECAUSE SHE SMOKES TOO AND I ASKED HER WHY SHE DIDNT SAY HI - SHE SAID SHE IS OUT OF PLACE TODAY AND DIDNT RECOGNIZE ME I THINK? BUT PROBABLY THATS A LIE AND SHE WAS DISGUISTED BY MY FACE

View attachment 696849

SO THERE IT IS... I AM NOT RECOGNIZED AS HUMAN BY PSL2 GIRLS.... I AM SO DISGUSTING THAT THEY PREFER TO IGNORE ME.....

DO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT AT THAT MOMENT? I FELT LIKE PIECE OF SHIT, LIKE A SOCIAL REJECT, LIKE WORST OF THE WORST.

FUCK THIS I AM DONE

ITS OVER

ILL JUST SUICIDE AND DIE AS VIRGIN

View attachment 696850
Serves you right for being a simp and saying hi to women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 6382 and Over
At least they look at you. When i cold approach they just ignore and keep on walking

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Golang
I can't take a white man's problems seriosly, it's like a billionare complaing about his bills to a hobo.

• +1
So today I had school, I didn't want to go (because why show my subhuman face to girls from class?).
View attachment 696839

As I was approaching school, I noticed this girl from my class walking towards me (she is giga landwhale her face looks like Barrett's, PSL2)....

I SAID "HI" TO HER...

SHE LOOKED AT ME DIRECTLY IN THE EYES AND SAID NOTHING..... JUST KEPT WALKING....

View attachment 696838

View attachment 696829

WHEN FAGGOTS HERE GET IOIS AND APPROACHES, ME - A FUCKING 24YO KHHV CANNOT EVEN BE RECOGNIZED AS PERSON BY GIGA FAT PSL2 LANDWHALE

View attachment 696835

View attachment 696836

AFTER THAT I APPROACHED GUYS FROM CLASS WAITING BEFORE SCHOOL (they were smoking cigarettes just lol my collagen and I were laughing at them), WE TALKED ABOUT GYM CUZ ONE OF THEM IS A BEGINNER LIKE ME.....

......THEN THE GIRL THAT IGNORED ME CAME BECAUSE SHE SMOKES TOO AND I ASKED HER WHY SHE DIDNT SAY HI - SHE SAID SHE IS OUT OF PLACE TODAY AND DIDNT RECOGNIZE ME I THINK? BUT PROBABLY THATS A LIE AND SHE WAS DISGUISTED BY MY FACE

View attachment 696849

SO THERE IT IS... I AM NOT RECOGNIZED AS HUMAN BY PSL2 GIRLS.... I AM SO DISGUSTING THAT THEY PREFER TO IGNORE ME.....

DO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT AT THAT MOMENT? I FELT LIKE PIECE OF SHIT, LIKE A SOCIAL REJECT, LIKE WORST OF THE WORST.

FUCK THIS I AM DONE

ITS OVER

View attachment 696850
What kind of school do u have at 24 yrs ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
fat bitches are as stuck up as stacies
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Yes we got 40+ yo two ladies in class. Most people are in 20s amor 18-19. Everyone is 18+.
Interesting and what were they reasons for dropping out you know that?

• +1
Read some of it, sounds autistic. I also watched video clip I think that sums up your emotions well, good thread.

• Love it
Interesting and what were they reasons for dropping out you know that?
I couldn't leave the house due to psychological trauma from bullying in previous school and I felt so ugly I didn't want anyone to see me.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Read some of it, sounds autistic. I also watched video clip I think that sums up your emotions well, good thread.
Read it all and react too

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
I couldn't leave the house due to psychological trauma from bullying in previous school and I felt so ugly I didn't want anyone to see me.
Okay And now you are happy with your looks right?

• +1
Okay And now you are happy with your looks right?
No? I just got treated like a subhuman by a psl2 landwhale. I never got any girl interested in me in my life. I am recessed and look like a kid.

Low inhib mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Read it all and react too
I read it and it’s true, I’ve seen this happen too. Land whales want Chad unironically

• So Sad
I read it and it’s true, I’ve seen this happen too. Land whales want Chad unironically

• JFL
Reactions: Fahkumram
Barrett fringe didn't work my friend
Giphy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Over
You should never initiate any interaction with foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Over
No? I just got treated like a subhuman by a psl2 landwhale. I never got any girl interested in me in my life. I am recessed and look like a kid.
But its better then before right

• +1
I at least approached and said hi to landwhale. Now make the jump to the Stacy's in your class or death.

• +1
I at least approached and said hi to landwhale. Now make the jump to the Stacy's in your class or death.
If I am invisible to landwhale then imagine what I am to high tier beckies in class....

If I am invisible to landwhale then imagine what I am to high tier beckies in class....
It's done. Tbh until you see yourself as worthy of being fucked you aren't ever gonna lose your virginity. Get surgeries for IOIs or die trying

• +1
pm me pic br0 how can u be that ugly

It's done. Tbh until you see yourself as worthy of being fucked you aren't ever gonna lose your virginity. Get surgeries for IOIs or die trying
Give me money then. Cba slaving for 500 dollars a month here.

Give me money then. Cba slaving for 500 dollars a month here.
Jfl. I will pay for ur ascension when I am multi millionaire

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Mouthbreath and Over
View attachment 696839

I SAID "HI" TO HER...

View attachment 696838

View attachment 696829

View attachment 696835

View attachment 696836

View attachment 696849

FUCK THIS I AM DONE

ITS OVER

View attachment 696850
Maybe she thought that you were talking to someone else since nobody wants to talk to her if she is a landwhale JFL

• +1
View attachment 696839

I SAID "HI" TO HER...

View attachment 696838

View attachment 696829

View attachment 696835

View attachment 696836

View attachment 696849

FUCK THIS I AM DONE

ITS OVER

View attachment 696850
@mc231 thoughts?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 4902
kick her.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6577 and Ritalincell
Maybe she thought that you were talking to someone else since nobody wants to talk to her if she is a landwhale JFL
There was nobody around us empty street

Also she has Facebook pictures from the clubs and is NT and has friends

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6577
Then how do I lose KHHV?
Be above average.
Bro ugly femhounds are worse than high tier beckies and stacies ngl tbh when it comes to rejecting incels and lower tier normies.
Mirin you courage to confront her cuz bullying makes you a submissive dog with everyone not only with bullies.
Wish you gl.

• +1
I'm sure she's gonna be more respectful while rejecting him than ugly pig-like fat whores. But you know a rejection is still a rejection whether it's done in a respectful or a nasty way.

• +1

Also she has Facebook pictures from the clubs and is NT and has friends
Well, all I can say is Im sorry OP
Are u r

Also she has Facebook pictures from the clubs and is NT and has friend

• So Sad
Did read and my fucking sorry we have to suffer Like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Over
I'm sure she's gonna be more respectful while rejecting him than ugly pig-like fat whores. But you know a rejection is still a rejection whether it's done in a respectful or a nasty way.
No point trying man. If I don't register as person in eyes of landwhale imagine what I am to cutest girl in class

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 8576
hi

• Woah
OP is clearly a social deviant / autistic. If you disagree with me you may be one too.

OP is clearly a social deviant / autistic. If you disagree with me you may be one too.
And? I am pretty sure she should recognize me as we go to same class for good few months so....

Blast roids cuck

from this to slayer. mirin
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and subhuman incel