I saw a 9 year old incel

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Kids are fucking cruel, boys.

So I went with my 10 yo brother to the park and sat at one of the benches since it was getting kinda dark. I usually just watch my phone but something caught my attention this time.

In the park there was one of these castles:

S l1200

4 girls occupied it because they "wanted to talk alone".

Then, one kid, lets call him Billy, wanted to join them.

Billy wears glasses (never saw someone that young wearing them), is chubby, seems to have a bit of a SFS and is completely shaved on the head.

So Billy went up there and they started pushing him. He actually started crying and asked:

"But whyy? I just want to play with you?"

they replied:

"you are boring, bye"

Then they started pushing him on the slide but since he was trying to hold on he was rotated in the wrong way so it was just this screeching noise as he was sliding down the slide and crying.

It was sad but I almost started laughing.

So when I was going home with my broski I asked him whether he knows that guy. He told me:

"He goes to another class. Whenever something happens he cries like a girl. He is a..." and then started laughing.

I asked him:

"What?"

He then whispered to my ear:

"Faggot" and bursted into laughter.

I asked him where has he heard that word but he just continued to laugh.

Kids are cruel. Feel bad for Billy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: triggr, aesthetic beauty, nathan and 29 others
Future .org user, @Master create him an account in advance

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, chadlike, VasilyMog and 32 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nathan, Saint Casanova, Clqs and 11 others

So I went with my 10 yo brother to the park and sat at one of the benches since it was getting kinda dark. I usually just watch my phone but something caught my attention this time.

View attachment 3026392

Billy wears glasses (never saw someone that young wearing them), is chubby, seems to have a bit of a SFS and is completely shaved on the head.

So Billy went up there and they started pushing him. He actually started crying and asked:

they replied:

"you are boring, bye"

Then they started pushing him on the slide but since he was trying to hold on he was rotated in the wrong way so it was just this screeching noise as he was sliding down the slide and crying.

So when I was going home with my broski I asked him whether he knows that guy. He told me:

"He goes to another class. Whenever something happens he cries like a girl. He is a..." and then started laughing.

I asked him:

"What?"

Reminds me of me

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

View attachment 3026392

they replied:

"you are boring, bye"

I asked him:

"What?"

You could have gone to Billy and told him something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, |Daddy_Zygos|, owlofathena and 4 others
You could have gone to Billy and told him something.
Don't worry Billy, you will get a hair transplant, OBO and trimax, and then become a PSL god.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: triggr, nathan, lemonnz and 10 others
By the time he joins Giant Implants will create a face transplantation surgery
By the time he joins, Giant Implants will respond to people's messages.

• JFL
Reactions: nathan, BeanletMogger, owlofathena and 8 others
You could have beaten your brother
He didn't bully him, but I could've for making fun of him. Still, that would change nothing.

Next time he just wouldn't be honest with me but you can't change human nature

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Don't worry Billy, you will get a hair transplant, OBO and trimax, and then become a PSL god.
Don't worry Billy females are all great whores your mom included, face the blackpill I will be your master, you will be my Skywalker I will teach you how to slim, how to use lightning. Soon they will make Sigma compilations on you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, S1d456, Imretarded? and 1 other person

View attachment 3026392

they replied:

"you are boring, bye"

I asked him:

"What?"

Phenomenal post, mate, you’re a great story teller, I want more

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova, owlofathena, gigell and 1 other person
Don't worry Billy females are all great whores your mom included, face the blackpill I will be your master, you will be my Skywalker I will teach you how to slim, how to use lightning. Soon they will make Sigma compilations on you.
This is all assuming he doesn't get a FEMDOM fetish from women pushing him down the slide.

I'd consider that a bad ending

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Imretarded?, ryuken and 2 others
This is all assuming he doesn't get a FEMDOM fetish from women pushing him down the slide.

I'd would consider that a bad ending
No, not Billy the oofy doofy. I'm sorry though, I might have gone and talked to him, idk

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Lonenely sigma
Bald chubby awkward asian teen wearing glasses in  LVAiZqpJTFulOvfeDaHpag 2v99aUrqRD2Zxagkn5x

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, Klasik616, owlofathena and 4 others
Jesus. I always imagine Patrick Bateman himself writing all this shit with smug ass serious death-staring face as if he can't wait to get to the toilet

• JFL
Reactions: nathan, |Daddy_Zygos|, owlofathena and 6 others
Jesus. I always imagine Patrick Bateman himself writing all this shit with smug ass serious death-staring face as if he can't wait to get to the toilet
View attachment 3026443
In the morning I start with regretting my username. I can do a 1000 regrets now

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and Darkeningstar
In the morning I start with regretting my username. I can do a 1000 regrets now
Oh, I cannot explain
Every time it's the same
Oh, I feel that it's real
Take my heart

I've been lonenely too long
Oh, I can't be so strong
Take the chance for romance
Take my heart

I need you so
There's no time I'll ever go

Cheri, cheri lady
Goin' through a motion
Love is where you find it
Listen to your heart

• JFL
Reactions: S1d456, Bomber517 and Lonenely sigma
Future abused dog. Brings a tear to my eye :feelswhy: it's a cruel world for emotional boys like little Billy...

• +1
Reactions: Melly, S1d456, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
poor guy man. Early years bullying can really fuck people for future life. hope he ascends with age

• +1
Reactions: S1d456, Bomber517, Darkeningstar and 3 others
I lost my school popularity at 9 and descended

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, heightmaxxing, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
By now he is mentally damaged unfortunately
Yeah, he might think about it and all his other abused dog moments when lying in bed and get depressed abt it. Over for his brain chemistry unless he giga ascends with age or doesn't gaf

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Lonenely sigma and S1d456
on a real note if you ever see that billy kid talk to him be nice to him make sure he doesnt discover the blackpill, tell him that those foids are just disgusting creatures buy him an ice cream or smthing nigga and make him smile so he doesnt suffer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, BeanletMogger, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
on a real note if you ever see that billy kid talk to him be nice to him make sure he doesnt discover the blackpill, tell him that those foids are just disgusting creatures buy him an ice cream or smthing nigga and make him smile so he doesnt suffer
I'd argue its better for him to learn about the blackpill. I don't think its really that negative, it makes you realize its not your fault.

Otherwise his future is being a Hamza watcher. I'd say blackpilling him would save him

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Yeah, he might think about it and all his other abused dog moments when lying in bed and get depressed abt it. Over for his brain chemistry unless he giga ascends with age or doesn't gaf
A similar situation happened to me in middle school, despite what you say I remained abused dog. So, yeah...

• +1
A similar situation happened to me in middle school, despite what you say I remained abused dog. So, yeah...
me too tbh i would have roped if i didnt ascend it but being an abused dog left me with mental shit that wont ever go away

• +1
I'd argue its better for him to learn about the blackpill. I don't think its really that negative, it makes you realize its not your fault.

Otherwise his future is being a Hamza watcher. I'd say blackpilling him would save him
yeah i agree but dont make it defeatist or make fun of him saying "its over at 9 nigger" just let him embrace the blackpill gently and make him enjoy life without caring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Lonenely sigma
yeah i agree but dont make it defeatist or make fun of him saying "its over at 9 nigger" just let him embrace the blackpill gently and make him enjoy life without caring
I mean blackpill is just a set of truths. Whether those truths make you happy or they make you suicidal depends on your looks level and how fixable it is.

But I only talk with my brother's friends in the park. I feel like approaching that guy and telling him to start earning for bimax would be sick, despite that being the full truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and S1d456
Damnnnnnn

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
I mean blackpill is just a set of truths. Whether those truths make you happy or they make you suicidal depends on your looks level and how fixable it is.

But I only talk with my brother's friends in the park. I feel like approaching that guy and telling him to start earning for bimax would be sick, despite that being the full truth
just make him feel better at least hes prolly giga alone if at least someone is nice to him or talks to him he wont grow up to be aspie and mentally abused dog syndrome:feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Darkeningstar
just make him feel better at least hes prolly giga alone if at least someone is nice to him or talks to him he wont grow up to be aspie and mentally abused dog syndrome:feelspepo:
True, it can help

• +1
True, it can help
i dont know if u can relate but i was always outcasted and alone in my life i was always nice to everyone but because of the genetic piece of shit i am no one valued me or wanted to speak to me this gave me a bitter view in life and mentally fucked me over

• +1
wish someone was there for me when i was younger ngl, mentally its tough
Just being abused dog doesn't even give you the "excuse" of being non-neurotypical, however functionally you are

• +1
i dont know if u can relate but i was always outcasted and alone in my life i was always nice to everyone but because of the genetic piece of shit i am no one valued me or wanted to speak to me this gave me a bitter view in life and mentally fucked me over
12-14 it happened to me

• +1
I Hope Billy gets the biggest glow up known to man

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, BeanletMogger, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
Just being abused dog doesn't even give you the "excuse" of being non-neurotypical, however functionally you are
yeah im slowly becoming better, and more neuro typical but its like a scar that you will never forget

• +1
yeah im slowly becoming better, and more neuro typical but its like a scar that you will never forget
The early days when I had become physically pleasing in appearance I tried to compensate, but the insecurities still remained. Even now

• +1
Reactions: S1d456 and Lonenely sigma
The early days when I had become physically pleasing in appearance I tried to compensate, but the insecurities still remained. Even now
Whats your lookslevel?

• +1
Whats your lookslevel?
I've written it many times, anyway I was (until a few years ago) around chadlite (estimated), now worse for norwood+ mental health problems (not nt), but I'm trying to get back to my former levels.

I have had many positive experiences

• Love it
I've written it many times, anyway I was (until a few years ago) around chadlite (estimated), now worse for norwood+ mental health problems (not nt), but I'm trying to get back to my former levels.

I have had many positive experiences
Damn, you must be mogging me to the seventh dimension then. Leave this shithole

• +1
over before it even started

• JFL