I saw a 9 year old incel

Kids are fucking cruel, boys.

So I went with my 10 yo brother to the park and sat at one of the benches since it was getting kinda dark. I usually just watch my phone but something caught my attention this time.

In the park there was one of these castles:

View attachment 3026392

4 girls occupied it because they "wanted to talk alone".

Then, one kid, lets call him Billy, wanted to join them.

Billy wears glasses (never saw someone that young wearing them), is chubby, seems to have a bit of a SFS and is completely shaved on the head.

So Billy went up there and they started pushing him. He actually started crying and asked:

"But whyy? I just want to play with you?"

they replied:

"you are boring, bye"

Then they started pushing him on the slide but since he was trying to hold on he was rotated in the wrong way so it was just this screeching noise as he was sliding down the slide and crying.

It was sad but I almost started laughing.

So when I was going home with my broski I asked him whether he knows that guy. He told me:

"He goes to another class. Whenever something happens he cries like a girl. He is a..." and then started laughing.

I asked him:

"What?"

He then whispered to my ear:

"Faggot" and bursted into laughter.

I asked him where has he heard that word but he just continued to laugh.

Kids are cruel. Feel bad for Billy.
billy is a fsggot

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
just make him feel better at least hes prolly giga alone if at least someone is nice to him or talks to him he wont grow up to be aspie and mentally abused dog syndrome:feelspepo:
truth nuke, always be nice to people who needs it

• +1
Reactions: S1d456 and Darkeningstar
truth nuke, always be nice to people who needs it
yeah, im always nice to any kid who gets mocked or alone they remind of myself and i dont want them to suffer to the extent i did