I saw a girl crying today

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
It was the stacy who works at the place I eat. And do you know what we learn from this? That's exactly how you should not be. As a man, you should have no weakness, never get broken.

A crying girl, people will be compassionate to her, try to get her mood up. A crying man, people will walk all over him and destroy him even more. You can't afford to have emotions of weakness as a male especially in 2018 with all the crazy hypergamy going on. A perfect character is a must nowdays.

P.S: It was hot. My oneitis has been reported to cry a lot too but I never saw her at that state sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, Swagwaffle and 2 others
I have seen quite a few girls cry throughout my life.They always got compassion. I always knew I wouldn't so I never did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have seen quite a few girls cry throughout my life.They always got compassion. I always knew I wouldn't so I never did.

Yes good, you shouldn;t cry even when alone. Never cry, neve rhave negative emotions. As a man you shuld always be hyperpositive

• +1
Yes good, you shouldn;t cry even when alone. Never cry, neve rhave negative emotions. As a man you shuld always be hyperpositive

No. Those emotions will build up and force a release.

This is what happens if you were masculine your whole life with no emotions.. then suddenly it forces a release.

You should release your emotions when alone.. once every 2-4 years idk I don't get emotional that easily but still.
Restricting yourself from emotions is bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 147

Nah, sometimes you gotta let a few tears out. I let a few silent tears come out once or twice a year in sadness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Nibba
Tbh I have cried a few times when alone.

• +1

This is what happens if you were masculine your whole life with no emotions.. then suddenly it forces a release.

You should release your emotions when alone.. once every 2-4 years idk I don't get emotional that easily but still.

Youre right to say emotions should be released, it you should do it by channelling your emotions into something, turn your anguish into anger, use that to fuel your pursuits. Same thing with positive emotions, don't show happiness, but use the boost in confidence to do things you'd otherwise be scared to do. No point in sitting in your room punching the wall crying, tempting as it is.

• +1
Don't smile either because that's feminine.

Men are raised to be machines with no emotion used to perform hard labor. (or used to be at least)

• +1
I cried alone in my room 4 months ago when the bird I raised up 8 years ago died, I loved him; tho that was my first time crying since 2 years when my grandma died

Men are raised to be machines with no emotion used to perform hard labor. (or used to be at least)
Similing is for chads only tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle

The only time when you should release anything is when you cum in a girl's pussy
Nah, sometimes you gotta let a few tears out. I let a few silent tears come out once or twice a year in sadness.

Sadness shouldn't exist. Women don't wat sad men. if you don't give off positiive vibes, its over
Tbh I have cried a few times when alone.

From now on, you will never cry no matter what. Every time you do it, the memory remains and it will cause you to doubt yourself in the future and doubt is UNATTRACTIVE

Smile ain't feminine. It depends on how you smile. If you smile like a faggot, then yes, it is feminine.
I cried alone in my room 4 months ago when the bird I raised up 8 years ago died, I loved him; tho that was my first time crying since 2 years when my grandma died

Similing is for chads only tbh

Birds are the volution of dinosaurs

Last edited:
  • +1
I cry all the time when I'm alone. You're not a lesser man for showing weakness on your own time, you're a lesser man if you can't control it in public or around others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, Deleted member 147 and 1 other person
I cry all the time when I'm alone. You're not a lesser man for showing weakness on your own time, you're a lesser man if you can't control it in public or around others
As a man, what you do on the inside matters as much as what you do on the outside

• +1
As a man, what you do on the inside matters as much as what you do on the outside
Not really imo. Trying to bottle up emotions just destroys you more

• +1
  • +1

Because you learn to numb yourself. Your system adapts. You evolve and surpass other men who are weak and give in to their emotions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Oak
Because you learn to numb yourself. Your system adapts. You evolve and surpass other men who are weak and give in to their emotions
Might have to try this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209
No, you're gonna publicly embarrass yourself if you don't cry when you're all alone, when you have to.

• +1
Men arent supposed to be emotionless, we evolved to be this way because for cooperation we needed to understand each other etc bluh-bluh.
Its just that there is something that make us feel strange when we see crying male, so you'd better release your emotions with close people only or alone (mostly, at least).

• +1
Men arent supposed to be emotionless, we evolved to be this way because for cooperation we needed to understand each other etc bluh-bluh.
Its just that there is something that make us feel strange when we see crying male, so you'd better release your emotions with close people only or alone (mostly, at least).

I feel weird seeing anyone cry tbh ngl. It gives very bad vibes and you know that the person is not in a good state

• +1
psychopaths dont have this problem

• +1
  • +1
real men only cry through their penis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209
good the slut deserved to cry

• +1
Lifefuel ;)

• +1
I physically haven't been able to cry for 3 years.

• +1
It was the stacy who works at the place I eat. And do you know what we learn from this? That's exactly how you should not be. As a man, you should have no weakness, never get broken.

A crying girl, people will be compassionate to her, try to get her mood up. A crying man, people will walk all over him and destroy him even more. You can't afford to have emotions of weakness as a male especially in 2018 with all the crazy hypergamy going on. A perfect character is a must nowdays.

P.S: It was hot. My oneitis has been reported to cry a lot too but I never saw her at that state sadly.
? I agree & I think a crying Chad can get away with it as well.

• +1
Crying creep mentally deranged
Crying Chad awwww I feel so sorry for him

• +1