I saw a white girl with a arab today

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
i was on my daily ramirez walk and I saw

Some huge fat arab guy. I think 6ft3-6ft4 and very chubby

anyway the girl was blonde and looked very cute. she had a dress on and everything. they had 4 kids together i saw all of them walking. i think she was older but still looked good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel, Deleted member 22126, Moggie and 8 others
so yeah sometimes blackpill is debunked. whatever man everyone sees a cryptid in their life at least once

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I got mad today at the mall because of the same reason, a lot of cuties with ugly manlets as boyfriends.

• +1
Reactions: Account

anyway the girl was blonde and looked very cute. she had a dress on and everything. they had 4 kids together i saw all of them walking. i think she was older but still looked good
Was her name Хwцдыуwпйвнсиы йсипхкнавеихбова?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
Was her name Хwцдыуwпйвнсиы йсипхкнавеихбова?
If OP is in Europe its almost always polish girls with Arabs

I know 3 Arabs living in Europe and all 3 of them are married to polish girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6128, hiwasuwor and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
How would you rate her?
honestly man 8-9 for her age. I could tell she was older maybe mid 30s but she still looked very cute and it looked like she had good body in her dress

depositphotos_109380764-stock-photo-beautiful-russian-woman-in-a.jpg

she looked like this but older. same features and pheno just older

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and paramirov

Ethnics going for ethnics. Idk why all of you act surprised tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 22267 and 2 others
I've seen ugly men with beautiful gf many times. It confuses me a lot . I don't know why those women choose ugly men as boyfriends. Maybe those men have money and are providing financially for those women.

• +1
Reactions: Account
so yeah sometimes blackpill is debunked. whatever man everyone sees a cryptid in their life at least once
Heightpill
I got mad today at the mall because of the same reason, a lot of cuties with ugly manlets as boyfriends.
i am not relation expert but i think these kind of relations dont end up well for males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I've seen ugly men with beautiful gf many times. It confuses me a lot . I don't know why those women choose ugly men as boyfriends. Maybe those men have money and are providing financially for those women.
you could never imagine that bigfoot is real. but you go out and sometimes you see bigfoot in the forest. i can not fathom how things like this are even possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Inshallaaaa
:feelshah:
jews won again

Ure always or nearly always spot on.
Im probably one of the very rare full ethnic that can have access to decent looking pure western euros from good/arrogant background.
99% time its EE girls. And the rare time when its an ltr with a westerner, its usually a ghetto or single mom/poor girl with little to no education.
And ofc not attractive girls with good education/arrogant upbringing also don’t count its cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Indo_Chad
Western europe esp where i live is 2000% more pheno racist than anywhere else in the world ngl and i know from having travelled a lot @Indo_Chad .
For ons its diff, but thats a given anywhere in the world

• JFL
Western europe esp where i live is 2000% more pheno racist than anywhere else in the world ngl and i know from having travelled a lot @Indo_Chad .
For ons its diff, but thats a given anywhere in the world
Ik in Western Europe, MENA are very taxxed due to low status refugee falio.

In the US there is no such thing, as a gl MENA cming to US would be an effective geomaxxing for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
Ik in Western Europe, MENA are very taxxed due to low status refugee falio.

In the US there is no such thing, as a gl MENA cming to US would be an effective geomaxxing for you
I didn’t believed it till i traveled + did dating apps in the USA. Legit ngl bro persians have very good appeal there if gl. Once i become rich enough i will leave that communist hole tbh

• JFL
  • +1
THEY are girls that are not shallow and materialistic. They are rare kind.

THEY are girls that are not shallow and materialistic. They are rare kind.

Why girl choose a ugly boyfriend when she could easily choose a good looking boyfriend if she wanted too?

• JFL

In my experience they are low class women who hate their origins or themselves

• JFL
In my experience they are low class women who hate their origins or themselves
No, in Eastern Europe, women are worth less than dogs. They are treated like shit by Slavic men and are poor af. They have no reason to have any kind of loyalty. That is why you see Slavic women with all types of men that other white women of equal attractiveness would never even touch

• JFL
No, in Eastern Europe, women are worth less than dogs. They are treated like shit by Slavic men and are poor af. They have no reason to have any kind of loyalty. That is why you see Slavic women with all types of men that other white women of equal attractiveness would never even touch
Sure if u say so.
My experience is that interracially is less than in WE but just because every woman is much hotter there, it's more noticable. EE women are very loyal to their men. EE women are on average 2 points better so statistically yeah it makes sense they're more likely because they're simply in bigger supply.

• Hmm...
  • JFL

Lifefuel for my sandyass

She enjoying his tallfagness and his Big Arab Schlong

ye she was slavic jfl
Yeah then it makes sense. Slavic foids grow up around white, blond hair blue eyed guys, and know that like any race 90% of them are garbage.

Only place a DECENT ethnic os gonna be forced incel is shit like Asia, and obv his own ethnic country JFL

@Xangsane I swear the only white women who fuck curries and gooks here are Slavs. Arabs can fuck native Germanic girls tbf but even they mostly get Slavs. It’s only black guys who tend to never end with Slavic women and only fuck native western Euro women at high numbers.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ure always or nearly always spot on.
Im probably one of the very rare full ethnic that can have access to decent looking pure western euros from good/arrogant background.
99% time its EE girls. And the rare time when its an ltr with a westerner, its usually a ghetto or single mom/poor girl with little to no education.
And ofc not attractive girls with good education/arrogant upbringing also don’t count its cucked
Arabs in my country can fuck native western euro girls but they’d do much better with Slavs. Black guys are unique in that they actually do better with Western European women (I think they like them so blks don’t have to think about fkn slavs ) than Slavic girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@Xangsane I swear the only white women who fuck curries and gooks here are Slavs. Arabs can fuck native Germanic girls tbf but even they mostly get Slavs. It’s only black guys who tend to never end with Slavic women and only fuck native western Euro women at high numbers.
Would you say it's rare for an Arab not to like white women at all? I personally don't get the hype about them just because they have white skin and lighter hair.

Arabs like white girls a LOT it’s rare for an Arab NOT to like a white girl
Would you say it's rare for an Arab not to like white women at all? I personally don't get the hype about them just because they have white skin and lighter hair.

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
I was at a mall today too, I saw so many height matched couples and Subhumans with Htb’s I even saw a 6ft3 ish white HTN with a short indian ltb foid black pill is shockingly cope in 2022 from what I’ve seen

@Erik-Jón on suicide watch

But poles are the most orthodox when it comes to marrying other ethnic groups?

Miss this niggw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275