I saw ANOTHER incel looking dude with a GORGEOUS underage gf.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
I recognised the girl immediately, she used to be in grade 3 when I used to be in grade 5 at my school. I saw her today at the gym, fucking gorgeous, I don't know what race she is but she has med skin and gorgeous bright green eyes with beautiful cheekbones and a very forward grown lower third. She is also very skinny except for her ass. Ass was nice.

She must be around 16 yrs old. BEST face Iv ever seen in real life. (Iv seen better faces on social media, TV, online, of course). Keep in mind I live in an area where there are as many whites as any other race, but this girl mogged every girl Iv ever seen irl to oblivion. 8 PSL imo.

The dude she was with on the other hand, 5'8, narrow frame, shitty unkempt beard, zero striking features, skinny, generous 3.5 PSL, curry looking, around 18-21 yrs old if I had to guess.

Funny thing is I remember messaging me "hi" on kikebook (when I used to be on there), and I ignored it, (this was when I was in 8th grade I think)LMFAOOOOOOO:feelsrope:. I was into another girl at the time.

I'm like 95% sure they weren't brother and sister, they looked wayyyy too different, could tell from the way they were talking that he was most likely her bf.

Life is cruel boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Same thing happened to me, only thing is that the girl used to like me but I was too socially inept to know.

Same thing happened to me, only thing is that the girl used to like me but I was too socially inept to know.
So you're telling me, a gorgeous girl is now with an ugly dude, even though she wanted to be with you before?

Hmmmm maybe it's not ALL about looks huh boys?

• +1
:lul:
u got jokes nibba.

3 most important things

1. Looks

2. Being Alpha

3. Money

@battlefieldincel must be work related no way an incel is with a hottie im sorry. (unless he has a lot of money or the Stacey is mentalcel)

Exactly. Most basement dwelling autists will disagree, hell, one month ago, I would've disagreed.

u got jokes nibba.

3 most important things

1. Looks

2. Being Alpha

3. Money

@battlefieldincel must be work related no way an incel is with a hottie im sorry. (unless he has a lot of money or the Stacey is mentalcel)
It's interesting when you provide proof to in cells about how it works, they automatically assume it's an outlier
Exactly. Most basement dwelling autists will disagree, hell, one month ago, I would've disagreed.
just leave the basement and talk to women is the most legit theory ever come across

• +1
just leave the basement and talk to women is the most legit theory ever come across
Depends , you have to be at least average to her, most incels over exaggerate everything, you don't have to be fucking perfect though, even though that would be preferable.

but then get rejected to a point where ur ego is depleted & ur back on here.

its over boyos.

get ur affairs in order. Its really over.

Depends , you have to be at least average to her, most incels over exaggerate everything, you don't have to be fucking perfect though, even though that would be preferable.
honestly all of the in cells hear that I've seen are average or above-average but they just don't talk to people
but then get rejected to a point where ur ego is depleted & ur back on here.

its over boyos.

get ur affairs in order. Its really over.
Dude I was an incel last year. But the only reason is because I never left my basement. Now Im normal

Sounds like an oofy doofy type

Yes they are getting the hot girls in 2018 are there retards around that still don't know this

Sounds like an oofy doofy type

Yes they are getting the hot girls in 2018 are there retards around that still don't know this
Oofy doofy type? And she wasn't just "hot", she was gorgeous, ngl.
honestly all of the in cells hear that I've seen are average or above-average but they just don't talk to people
Nah dude, most incels are pretty fucked, significantly below average, looksmaxing via surgery can help them though.

So you're telling me, a gorgeous girl is now with an ugly dude, even though she wanted to be with you before?
Yeah, I've thought of reconnecting with her but she seems happy with him.

u got jokes nibba.

3 most important things

1. Looks

2. Being Alpha

3. Money

Status number 2*

• +1
Not sure if ironic, but it‘s true for sure. It’s definitely not all about looks. I‘m above average in looks and it still doesn‘t make up for my turboautism and low status. Socially skilled guys that I mog to oblivion get from one relationship to another.

I recognised the girl immediately, she used to be in grade 3 when I used to be in grade 5 at my school. I saw her today at the gym, fucking gorgeous, I don't know what race she is but she has med skin and gorgeous bright green eyes with beautiful cheekbones and a very forward grown lower third. She is also very skinny except for her ass. Ass was nice.

She must be around 16 yrs old. BEST face Iv ever seen in real life. (Iv seen better faces on social media, TV, online, of course). Keep in mind I live in an area where there are as many whites as any other race, but this girl mogged every girl Iv ever seen irl to oblivion. 8 PSL imo.

The dude she was with on the other hand, 5'8, narrow frame, shitty unkempt beard, zero striking features, skinny, generous 3.5 PSL, curry looking, around 18-21 yrs old if I had to guess.

Funny thing is I remember messaging me "hi" on kikebook (when I used to be on there), and I ignored it, (this was when I was in 8th grade I think)LMFAOOOOOOO:feelsrope:. I was into another girl at the time.

I'm like 95% sure they weren't brother and sister, they looked wayyyy too different, could tell from the way they were talking that he was most likely her bf.

Life is cruel boyos.
JBs are the best looking and usually have the lowest standards as they do not understand the extent of their value in the sexual market place.

I fucking hate myself for realising this when I turned 18, I could've slayed, fuck this. Rope soon.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
How do you know it was an extreme orbiter? Lifefuel if not tbh

JBs are the best looking and usually have the lowest standards as they do not understand the extent of their value in the sexual market place.

I fucking hate myself for realising this when I turned 18, I could've slayed, fuck this. Rope soon.
Yup.

JBF just as the other guy said.

And guys that use JBF to slay usually are not looksmaxxed - because there is no need for them to. They are oofy doofy looking usually.

How do you know it was an extreme orbiter? Lifefuel if not tbh
I don't, I'd try talk to him and stuff but this is the only time I ever saw the two and I'm not going to that gym again until January 2018. Lul.

Get me some rope too.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Not sure if ironic, but it‘s true for sure. It’s definitely not all about looks. I‘m above average in looks and it still doesn‘t make up for my turboautism and low status. Socially skilled guys that I mog to oblivion get from one relationship to another.
Yeah it wasn't ironic tbh. You would b correct ngl

Just assult him in the parking lot theory

Just assult him in the parking lot theory
If I showcase my high levels of testosterone by knocking him the fuck out in the parking lot, will she suck me off?

betabuxx, good cuxx give buxx