I saw another Nordic today on Anglo land holy hell he mogged

reptiles

reptiles

Psl god status was promised to me by my rabbi saar
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
37,882
Reputation
34,411
The guy had a very sharp face and tall nasal structure

8A604DB5 6A79 48F4 BB80 B64058715315 1



Looked like a younger version of the left pick the race mog is basically a looks mog tbqh the guy had all the traits the psl obessed ppl desire squared orbits sharp face wider fwhr tall and angular chin and cheek bones.

I'm starting to think ethnics are just ugly Nordics or some shiz and ethnic chads are dark skinned Nordics it might as well be every time I see this distinct phenotype it never fails to mog
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
IMG 0055
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 31024

Similar threads

Hayru
Replies
1
Views
23
no1softee
no1softee
adjurned
Replies
7
Views
61
lmustascend
lmustascend
MinionS
Replies
16
Views
81
Raf_slv10
Raf_slv10
H
Replies
0
Views
60
holyincelslol
H
Yataeii
Replies
22
Views
114
kazakhstanye
kazakhstanye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top