I saw bunch of white guys on subway..

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
It's legit cortisol inducing..
Compared to gooks around he legit looked like Greek god even he had small jaw..
It was not white worship or bullshit.. whites are just aesthetically so fucking pleasing..
I figured out how brow ridge and forehead eye hooding is crucial to overall attractiveness in motion.. its fucking mindblowing.. and their maxilla looked like MM tier because of chinks around..
And fucking kids are having sex when they're 13
I think I'm gonna end up roped soon.. like 90 percent sure..

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 534
God damn i love being white 4416371

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jackthenerd, rockndogs, Alexanderr and 10 others
N-1-e1527074121802.jpg

g0k97tlad4hok07h.jpg

9b51a6126476f2f1cb6c23793eebe994.jpg

Elliot-Rodger-Killings-1280x720.png

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
Reactions: xit
Yet they were with other males not sexy girls

while korean panface gook has sex every night with his wife

I never see malemodel tier chads with girls
theyre always alone or with other dudes

8A5E74EA 5EC2 4438 85A7 1C94A160D8BC

• Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr
I find it very difficult to comprehend how the fuck can you cope as an average ricecel? If you are an ugly white dude you can still have hope and looksmaxx, but looksmaxxing as a ricecel is super difficult as you would need like 10 surgeries in order to look acceptable

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK and toolateforme
That's some sad shit. Do you know your exact rope day?

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
over

• +1
I find it very difficult to comprehend how the fuck can you cope as an average ricecel? If you are an ugly white dude you can still have hope and looksmaxx, but looksmaxxing as a ricecel is super difficult as you would need like 10 surgeries in order to look acceptable
I dont cope. I cant actually.

Btw @BigBoy gtfih.. I cant cope anymore..

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Were they blond?

Bro i know it sucks to be asian. Am asian myself. The whites are superior. We have no chance

• So Sad
Reactions: jackthenerd, Deleted member 1560, toolateforme and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
A average white guy can mog a average Asian but a average white guy doesn't look like a Greek God lol

A average white guy can mog a average Asian but a average white guy doesn't look like a Greek God lol
cope. average white 80 yr old looks like this

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Bruh

You think every average white guy looks like a Greek God

'Compared to gooks around' he legit looked like Greek god
like are you guys joking around?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
  • +1
If you live in the US they look like every other white guy. A dot in a large crowd, nothing special about them.
of course they look every other white guy but i said 'compared to other gooks around' which implies their average looks look so much better than average asian kids. i mean are you trolling me or you really dont get it?

When I'm on the tube in London and its full of ethnics I will often be the tallest person on the carriage at just over 6' :feelskek:

When I'm on the tube in London and its full of ethnics I will often be the tallest person on the carriage at just over 6' :feelskek:

right?

Lmfao same, and I'm only 5'10"

of course they look every other white guy but i said 'compared to other gooks around' which implies their average looks look so much better than average asian kids. i mean are you trolling me or you really dont get it?
You're not competing against whites in Korea. Your iq :feelsuhh:

Lmfao same, and I'm only 5'10"

You're not competing against whites in Korea. Your iq :feelsuhh:
i think only less than 1 percent can talk shit about my iq here.
and if you are keep gonna have same attitude of sarcasm you dont have to reply on my post.

:feelshmm:Well mine is 234, who's laughing now retard?
im serious man. if you are 234 you gotta be in somewhere nasa or shit.

I have to go to asia then. Only for validation tho

Yes, I am the head of NAMBLA, and I am currently contacting you from Mars:feelsez:
anyways, i think IQ bragging is quite meaningless and can look cocky but i had to say i'm sorry about it, i don't like convo goes dirty game. im sorry. you were always trying to help me.

• +1
anyways, i think IQ bragging is quite meaningless and can look cocky but i had to say i'm sorry about it, i don't like convo goes dirty game. im sorry. you were always trying to help me.
It's alright bro, we all make mistakes at times

• So Sad