I saw her again

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Man, I saw my oneitis in my dreams. Thought I was over her but she came back into my mind yesterday. When I saw her walking down the school hallway, I genuinely felt like my heart skipped a beat for a moment when I first glanced at her. Her smile, her hair, and her voice OMFG……

Why always you??

@InnerVoid I can’t escape even in my dreams.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goodgamebro, fuxkdakikez, BrahminBoss and 5 others
I have having dreams especially about my old oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Huge inel trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Zeruel and Nick.Harte
She's currently a fleshlight for Chad and Tyrone

• So Sad
Why not me?
Bones plus honestly not charismatic enough most guys who are have great experience with girls and guys constantly giving them validation which in turn leads to more confidence and charisma and even motivation once ur an abused dog like me who was bullied his whole life its beyond over even if u ascend depending how abused u are

Man, I saw my oneitis in my dreams. Thought I was over her but she came back into my mind yesterday. When I saw her walking down the school hallway, I genuinely felt like my heart skipped a beat for a moment when I first glanced at her. Her smile, her hair, and her voice OMFG……

Why always you??

@InnerVoid I can’t escape even in my dreams.
yeah i see her in my dreams sometimes too. one time dreamt i was in her house and there were three guys in their early 20s there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, stunna and Nick.Harte
Condolences. If a girl makes your oxytocin go that high by just looking at her, you practically cannot live without her.
Have you taken your shot?

• +1
Same I woke up midnight and went back to sleep and started lucid dreaming and tried to meet her again. I don't remember what happend sadly.

• +1
Same I woke up midnight and went back to sleep and started lucid dreaming and tried to meet her again. I don't remember what happend sadly.
The oneitis is one hell of a drug. So powerful that it follows you in your dreams

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
The oneitis is one hell of a drug. So powerful that it follows you in your dreams
She's my ex but I still miss her, I missed out a new LTR if I got over her faster

• +1
Tbh even irl its not that intense dreams its so sky high. You feel like youre in a fairy tale

• +1
when i had a oneitis i would try my hardest to dream of her, didn’t manage to do it once

• +1
This is actually pathetic nigga

• +1