I saw hottest girl ever in weekend class

JohnBaza

JohnBaza

Sunny day innit
Past two days I went to weekend class for exams and shit. I saw so many hot girls but the girl right behind me was the hottest girl I had ever seen. She fogs every girl you will ever see including adriana lima. I was baffled. She was right behind me past 2 days but I didnt even dare to speak a word. I was bloated and I was not worthy to talk. I still know her name and the school she goes too. She has a famous tiktok accout with 100k+ followers. Shiiiit. While guys were slaying past 48 hours in the breaks I was with some short midget sitting next to the toilets.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, shalomnigga, Klasik01 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and JohnBaza
@PseudoMaxxer @LooksOrDeath @InnerVoid @edgemaxx @Xangsane @Gengar @Squirtle
Opinions?
She was a bit of a mix of adriana lima and megan roche but mogs them both individually already at 18 or 17. She even jaw mogged me. Her descendants will be chads

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, LooksOrDeath, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
Brb using imagination.

Past two days I went to weekend class for exams and shit. I saw so many hot girls but the girl right behind me was the hottest girl I had ever seen. She fogs every girl you will ever see including adriana lima. I was baffled. She was right behind me past 2 days but I didnt even dare to speak a word. I was bloated and I was not worthy to talk. I still know her name and the school she goes too. She has a famous tiktok accout with 100k+ followers. Shiiiit. While guys were slaying past 48 hours in the breaks I was with some short midget sitting next to the toilets.
Is her name Abby

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
did you want me to take secret picture of her when she is sitting behind me while I did not even dare to speak to her
Low t for not doing so.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
so why tf you sitting near toilets
not near toilets exactly. Imagine a classroom next to toilets and you sit opposite of the classroom outside in the halls

I used to take pictures of girls ahhs in paris 2 years ago when I had balls
Why did you stop? Did you become high inhib or something?

Why did you stop? Did you become high inhib or something?
what does high inhib means. I remember my friend taking picture of a girl out of a dutch class who were also on excursion. They ran after him and followed him but did not find him in the end. If he would have gotten caught and his parents got caught of it his live would have been over. A high risk for no reward. I am pretty good with girls so I would rather touch than see on some phone. But this girl was genuinly stacy/eve how you want to call it

• +1
Did she have big tits and butt?

Over for rotters fantasizing over a high schooler they can only imagine because there's no pictures

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
what does high inhib means.
Basically means your less likely to take risks in situations.
I remember my friend taking picture of a girl out of a dutch class who were also on excursion. They ran after him and followed him but did not find him in the end. If he would have gotten caught and his parents got caught of it his live would have been over. A high risk for no reward. I am pretty good with girls so I would rather touch than see on some phone. But this girl was genuinly stacy/eve how you want to call it

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and JohnBaza
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
what does high inhib means. I remember my friend taking picture of a girl out of a dutch class who were also on excursion. They ran after him and followed him but did not find him in the end. If he would have gotten caught and his parents got caught of it his live would have been over. A high risk for no reward. I am pretty good with girls so I would rather touch than see on some phone. But this girl was genuinly stacy/eve how you want to call it
Never heard eve used

That should be the pure version of stacy

Ultra cute but not hot

Never heard eve used

That should be the pure version of stacy

Ultra cute but not hot
heard some guys say it sometimes. sometimes they say adam as well when talking about hottest guy they saw

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
heard some guys say it sometimes. sometimes they say adam as well when talking about hottest guy they saw
It's classy, makes more sense in reference to a perfect woman.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
It's classy, makes more sense in reference to a perfect woman.
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

Idk man my imagination aint that good

Share her socials

Post the foid or shut up nigga

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
take youre chance:bluepill:

send tiktok or tales