I saw my first oneitis with a guy a foot taller than me

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
I haven't posted here in almost a month. but yesterday I was already having a bad day, when in the supermarket I saw my oneitis from primary school with a guy who was like 6'3 while I'm 5'5, barely taller than her. this isn't even that depressing bc I've almost fully accepted that it's over, it's just funny how it's impossible to escape the blackpill if you're subhuman

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jigen, Eren and 8 others
Make money for real womens(hookers)

• JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
I haven't posted here in almost a month. but yesterday I was already having a bad day, when in the supermarket I saw my oneitis from primary school with a guy who was like 6'3 while I'm 5'5, barely taller than her. this isn't even that depressing bc I've almost fully accepted that it's over, it's just funny how it's impossible to escape the blackpill if you're subhuman
Was that me ? Btw missed you bro

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Why didn't you go and talk to her and say something like: "Your guy is lovely...Why don't you bring him for a drink when you come?"( This is from "The Way We Were" but the roles are reversed here and the girl has a crush on a guy who's much better looking than her).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Beat him up and kill him(in Gta)

Not JFL it's really sad...

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
at least you havent got an underbite and nerve damage.

at least you havent got an underbite and nerve damage.
Being 5'5 is much worse than having a fuckin underbite

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, crimclown63, Jigen and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
he won. what are you going to do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 24712
If i ever get rich, i'll pay double LL for all the turbo manlets on this site.

I don't think there's a worse fate than being a turbo manlet. If you're ugly but at least average height or tall, you can defend yourself or intimidate others if you try, but if you're a turbomanlet you can't even defend yourself, adding to the fact that everyone automatically literally and figuratively looks down on you. It sucks really bad.

But keep strong op, wish you the best whatever the situation is.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, OnlyHeightMatters, 5.5psl and 1 other person
It's not something to make fun of bro
He posted it to share his feelings let's respect that
its fucking brutal, nothing i can do about it, its up to him

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24712
Its over bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
If i ever get rich, i'll pay double LL for all the turbo manlets on this site.

I don't think there's a worse fate than being a turbo manlet. If you're ugly but at least average height or tall, you can defend yourself or intimidate others if you try, but if you're a turbomanlet you can't even defend yourself, adding to the fact that everyone automatically literally and figuratively looks down on you. It sucks really bad.

But keep strong op, wish you the best whatever the situation is.
Being 5 inches below average height should give you monetary compensation from the government. You straight up lose human rights if you're 5'4.

Being 5 inches below average height should give you monetary compensation from the government. You straight up lose human rights if you're 5'4.
The state does pay for limb lengthening and teenage HGH treatments in civilized countries if your height trajectory is severely off track (for example it seems like you are going to end up as a 5'1 to 5'4 male when the prediction was 5'8+).

The mental anguish you have to suffer as an adult male who is shorter than teenage girls can't be offset by references to Danny deVito or Joe Pesci. It's something that the individual deserves tax dollars for to get fixed.

The state also pays for bimaxillary advancement in civilized countries for severely recessed people, not just because it makes you look completely boneless and jawless but because it creates real physical issues like sleep apnea.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, 5.5psl and OnlyHeightMatters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back