I saw some sexy girls today

They are still chad only though. I also saw a 6'4" Germanic warrior girl. She was cute. :feelscry:
Damn. brutal as fuck. Indeed Chad only. And only showing off for tall Chads :feelsbadman: I see 6'6 girls rarely. Very common are 6'0-6'1 women here what I see. And Common 6'2- 6'3 women. Welcome in NL!

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Damn. brutal as fuck. Indeed Chad only. And only showing off for tall Chads :feelsbadman: I see 6'6 girls rarely. Very common are 6'0-6'1 women here what I see. And Common 6'2- 6'3 women. Welcome in NL!
Can you check dms

Niggas be digging the bottom atp

Your not asexual you just jerk off too much,been there done that just accept your craving intamicy with a women
I am asexual because I have low attraction in general. I jerk off to cope with being a virgin.

I am just guesstimating their heights but this one was taller than most I’ve seen. She very may well have been 6’6”.

Hey ZoomerAmerican. I would rate myself 2/10, but others may rate me slightly higher, like 3/10 or 4/10 at the most.
How tall are you? What's your race?