I saw this Indian chick sucking in her cheeks in the train the other day

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
She was literally doing this the whole time

57195103-attractive-thinking-brunette-young-woman-only-looking-away-with-her-tight-lips-and-cheeks-sucked-in.jpg

I expect this shit from the autists here, but seeing a regular woman do it was bizarre.

She was a great example at how you tards perma squinting and jutting will come across to a regular person: a complete retard they will post on their groupchat.

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 26675, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
you do realize cheek sucking wasn't invented 5 years ago on lookism right. people have been sucking in their cheeks for centuries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 24593 and 3 others
you do realize cheek sucking wasn't invented 5 years ago on lookism right. people have been sucking in their cheeks for centuries
kys nigger

Lol Indians are so ugky

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and sibience
She is thinking like users on this site

She thinks "I am literally a model, people are staring at me and thinking about how good my bones are and they don't notice I am sucking my cheeks"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 26675 and 2 others
Indians are gross as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 25377 and FailedNormieManlet
And you’re curry

Lol Indians are so ugky
Indians and SW asian girls have mogger bones and forward growth tho. On average they're not great looking but the top tier of indians have potential to be super hot.

She was literally doing this the whole time

57195103-attractive-thinking-brunette-young-woman-only-looking-away-with-her-tight-lips-and-cheeks-sucked-in.jpg

I expect this shit from the autists here, but seeing a regular woman do it was bizarre.

She was a great example at how you tards perma squinting and jutting will come across to a regular person: a complete retard they will post on their groupchat.
How sure are you that she didn't just have mogger cheekbones? I've been falsely accused of sucking in my cheeks before.

How sure are you that she didn't just have mogger cheekbones? I've been falsely accused of sucking in my cheeks before.

When you look like you vacuuming a dick with your mouth, it ain't mogger cheekbones.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26675
Mindy Kalings entire career was creating White male-Indian female racemixing propaganda and Netflix shows. It's actually crazy the obsession she has with it.

Not complaining. The white dudes can have all the Indian women looking like Mindy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back