I saw this post and reminded me of 'old times'

T

Timelessbrah

Kraken

I'm not a soyboy Marvel fan, but I remember seeing Infinity War on theaters in April 2018 and it made me remember some old times of my uni experience.

In 2018 I was in my second year at university and in the middle of a week full of concerts that happens here in my hometown due to my university. I remember being a pathetic fucking virgin in uni with very little friends and that didn't enjoy the concert week and the random night outs as they should be. I felt beyond pathetic many times that year.

Now, 6 years later, it feels like the future just goes on forever and I'm much better, making money, having more friends than ever and more good looking than I was.

I couldn't have imagined what I'm living; Yes I'm still in my hometown, yes I didn't travel the world or what not, yes I didn't fuck a New York model, yes I'm not the most good looking guy around and not the most experienced either.

Doesn't matter, I did what had to be done and took advantage of some good things my life already had to offer: I know many of you here have no support structure not even from your own family, which is fucked and nobody deserves it, I'm sorry I can't help everyone, it the world, little by little day by day you might build a life worth living. Just don't lose hope, the world changes maybe you can have the opportunity to have a better life.

Peace out.

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx