I saw this zoomer e-boy chad working at Pizza Hut

vinn98

vinn98

Luminary
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Posts
6,369
Reputation
12,134
I swear this country is chad central

 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, MaxillaMaxing, aesthetic beauty and 14 others
an average czech zoomer
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29755 and Deleted member 17244
@Reformed it was u
 
bro stop taking pics of citizens :lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lust and hopecel
an average czech zoomer
I can't compete with Czech guys for Czech women, that's why the only girls I've had success with were foreign (mostly Ukrainian or Russian)
 
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I can't compete with Czech guys for Czech women, that's why the only girls I've had success with were foreign (mostly Ukrainian or Russian)
If u have money go more est, ez slavic girl
 
he Is mtn at best facially
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tusseleif, Deleted member 22888, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
If hes a chad half of this forum is.

lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu and aesthetic beauty
I can't compete with Czech guys for Czech women, that's why the only girls I've had success with were foreign (mostly Ukrainian or Russian)
they fog tbh
 
I can't compete with Czech guys for Czech women, that's why the only girls I've had success with were foreign (mostly Ukrainian or Russian)
thats right
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Did you kiss him on the lip?
 
thats right
Is it just my perception or does it seem like Czech women don't have the sweet slavic personality? They seem more stuck up like Germans.
 
he's not chad. LTN face + height = MTN
 
Is it just my perception or does it seem like Czech women don't have the sweet slavic personality? They seem more stuck up like Germans.
they just hate middle age immigrants who acting like they are young while being one foot in the grave
 
Another guy who see 6'4 horsefaced MTN and call him chad beacuse of his height. You know nothing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
they just hate middle age immigrants who acting like they are young while being one foot in the grave
Dude have you stepped outside recently? Many of your Czech women are dating black and asian men, why are you guys allowing that?
 
Clipboard01

Obědové menu - translation: "oofy doofy menu".
 
Wheres the chad
 
I think I need to leave this country and go further east, maybe Kyiv or Moscow.
 
Thats just a heightmaxxed htn with jbw halo
 
Borderline incel face, he’s lucky to have height
DC7ADDD7 AE76 457F AB46 78E4BF929412
 

Similar threads

Varping
Replies
1
Views
18
Niebvll
Niebvll
Crappypatty
Replies
10
Views
41
Crappypatty
Crappypatty
sugarfucker
Replies
1
Views
32
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
U
Replies
7
Views
71
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
Łarp
Replies
1
Views
23
fattofat
fattofat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top