I saw Tyler Maher IRL

TAChipmunk

TAChipmunk

Iron
Was just strolling around Soho in London on a night out with a mate, and a close friend of his, and as I was turning into the street, I was on the pavement, and some dude walks past who is walking on the road but is literally my height, and I'm reasonably tall at 6'2, so I heightmogs are uncommon for me, and then I notice his face, and it like he was in my view right up for about a solid 10 seconds before he walked off into a different street with his friend, but holy shit, this guy mogs in real life so hard. His forward growth looks better IRL than the pictures show, and he has slight dimples that I haven't seen in pictures.

I then checked Tyler Maher's Insta and see that he posted he was at a story on Goodge Street right off the corner from Soho that same night, so it was definitely him. Kinda surreal to see a PSL god that's idolised so heavy in this forum up close and in person.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blatonslatt, EverythingMattersCel, Xangsane and 4 others
I saw Tyler Maher at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, dopaminebeyondfried, terrygoldern and 16 others
I saw Tyler Maher at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Was he 5’10-5’11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and redmaxx
@forevergymcelling the legend is real jfl

@WishIwasChico Im pretty sure Ive seen hernan drago irl

I didn't know who he was at the time, but I literally walked back around with my psl aware friend to get a second look at him cause he was such a slayer. Had never seen anyone like him befreo

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico Im pretty sure Ive seen hernan drago irl

I didn't know who he was at the time, but I literally walked back around with my psl aware friend to get a second look at him cause he was such a slayer. Had never seen anyone like him befreo
Did he look like striking irl and stand out or? Like could you tell he was a model like instantly even if you didn’t know him?

Did he look like striking irl and stand out or? Like could you tell he was a model like instantly even if you didn’t know him?
Looked like a different species, I've never seen another guy who looked like that

He was so robust with hollow cheeks relaxed, his eye colour made him stand out even more.

Also seen Thom Strijd, Christian Arno and Toni Mahfud too

Thom look utterly insane, christian arno looked kidna shit, he was just tall and Toni looked insane too

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Looked like a different species, I've never seen another guy who looked like that

He was so robust with hollow cheeks relaxed, his eye colour made him stand out even more.

Thom look utterly insane, christian arno looked kidna shit, he was just tall and Toni looked insane too
That’s insane you have seen them irl. And ye I bet they did they are lucky guys to look like that jfl. Fuck man bp destroyed me jfl

Dude had to be a solid 6’5. Deffo one of those models who’s height is understated by their agency.
@FailedNormieManlet has seen him too

@6ft4
@germanlooks
@ChickenAndRiceBrah

Any of you have that video where maher was caught walking down oxford street mogging everyone

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and TAChipmunk

How tall were strijd and mahfoud?

How tall were strijd and mahfoud?
Im not sure about strijd cause I was sitting down at a restaurant when he walked past with a male model friend

Toni was at least 6'2 though, I walked straight past him and he height mogged me to utter oblivion. he was skinny as fuck tho. This was back in 2017

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and arabcelxxx
Im not sure about strijd cause I was sitting down at a restaurant when he walked past with a male model friend

Toni was at least 6'2 though, I walked straight past him and he height mogged me to utter oblivion. he was skinny as fuck tho. This was back in 2017

View attachment 2783846
did strijd look just like his pics? Where do you even meet all these guys lol?

did strijd look just like his pics? Where do you even meet all these guys lol?
Yeah he did but I only saw him or about 3 seconds. I was at a restaurant in central Amsterdam sitting next to the window and he walked past the street. If I saw him outside I wouldve taken a pic

I saw arno at a boxing event at the 02 and I saw him again at another bar in London like a year later

Saw Mahfud on south beach strip in Miami

I've seen other slayers who are just as GL and probably famous but I didn't know who they were, 2 were in Barcelona tho. It was full of chads

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Lmfao The biggest dickriding ive ever seen on a thread. Niggas went to take a second look at a grown man

Lmfao The biggest dickriding ive ever seen on a thread. Niggas went to take a second look at a grown man
Seeing a PSL god is a once in a lifetime opportunity

Rarer than winning the lottery

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and FailedNormieManlet
Seeing a PSL god is a once in a lifetime opportunity

Rarer than winning the lottery
Legit I’ll never forget the time I met Barrett ( we did a “MOG” battle)

IMG 3385

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI, TechnoBoss, ascension and 2 others
Tales from Chisinau mental ward

This is seans story not mahers