I say the internet has changed women to a boomer. and he says "I work with people everyday and they're the same as they used to be".

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Lol what do you think.
He's probably trying to pretend he doesn't get it to make me into a fat slob through passive influence.
Women are different because of female liberation/ dating apps. They just act courteous in public.

No one gets the turth of people in a public setting. You do on the internet though with no consequences.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and ArcticStorm
the internet doesnt change your insticts and human biology, women always wanted the most handsome guys and hated ugly guys, the internet just allowed them to have more access to that and be more free sexually.

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
the internet doesnt change your insticts and human biology, women always wanted the most handsome guys and hated ugly guys, the internet just allowed them to have more access to that and be more free sexually.
yeah but none of this shit has made them cuniter? he is naive if he thinks having a heart of gold means shit

Social media and OLD has totally changed females options. They used to be constrained to the few Chadlites in their local area so the 5/10 female knew she had no chance with that guy but now a Chadlite or tall HTN is a few clicks away so single females in their 20s dont want to looksmatch and keep dreaming they can lock down a Chadlite eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
Social media and OLD has totally changed females options. They used to be constrained to the few Chadlites in their local area so the 5/10 female knew she had no chance with that guy but now a Chadlite or tall HTN is a few clicks away so single females in their 20s dont want to looksmatch and keep dreaming they can lock down a Chadlite eventually.
And how do boomers compute this lol

Old is a bad abbreviation for online dating

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
he keeps denying it and denying it though.

what do you think of the leftards who like to frame you as a bad bad person if you just keep pressing a truth.

• +1
he keeps denying it and denying it though.

what do you think of the leftards who like to frame you as a bad bad person if you just keep pressing a truth.

They are being delusional. Having all these single females with the crazy hypergamy gets the left more votes though. I do laugh at lefty guys who think they can impress females with politics and then watch them get friend zoned while she is chasing the Chadlight that voted for Trump.

They are being delusional. Having all these single females with the crazy hypergamy gets the left more votes though. I do laugh at lefty guys who think they can impress females with politics and then watch them get friend zoned while she is chasing the Chadlight that voted for Trump.
why do you think women keep hierarchy a secret when it comes to right wing views.
why dont women think of what happens when leftism freebie culture is what they preach (while natsoc in the sheets) and its long term effects

• +1
What happens in their 30

• +1
What happens in their 30

They are still delusional usually and start becoming bitter as they now really want a long term deal. A few start Betabuxxing when reality hits them finally.

They are still delusional usually and start becoming bitter as they now really want a long term deal. A few start Betabuxxing when reality hits them finally.
Lol then what

Then they become 40+ year old cat ladies usually if they didnt lower the hypergamy and betabuxx.
Do you think that fat better men, fat funny guys usually are just people who use big bear energy, and they spew blue pill stuff just to pander to women, always being the “protector”

Basically who my uncle is

Boomers are out of touch? I thought I just had to be a gentleman and I could get the girl of my dreams

Giving femoids rights was the biggest blunder humanity has ever made.

Boomers are out of touch? I thought I just had to be a gentleman and I could get the girl of my dreams
do you think they say "work hard, working hard is good for your soul nothing else matters, be "confident", etc." as their sneaky revenge for us being born with technology and they weren't? jealousy gaslighting

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back