I scam people for Jaw, chin, and cheek implants.

Jade

Jade

Banned
I had a revelation, and I must repent for my sins.

1- You believe that Looksmax users are pathetic imbeciles who can be treated as cheap property.

Why? Because you believe I somehow want to take their money as the boogie man does. Boo!

You believe these men are idiots who can't fend for themselves, and you think they are brainless zombies who can't make adult decisions on their own. You believe you can save them because ONLY you are good, and ONLY you know what is best for them.

2- You think that I have no "proof."

I have repeatedly offered to show YOUR process via video, and I have even offered to pay for YOUR Cheek, Jaw, or Chin implants, but you have not taken me up on it. Yet you DEMAND that I show proof from someone else who is not questioning me; you must be delusional.

(No, I will not offer to pay for just anybody)

3- You believe I want to promote and "shill" for some doctors.

Are you really that naive? Of course, that is the exact thing I am doing here. However, 99% of you will never get to work with me because you are childish and, worst, a liability.

From the get-go, I have been telling y'all that I am a sales rep, but you silly kids keep wondering what I do! What is really wrong with you?

I offer my experience as testimony, and I share the mistakes I made in the past in the hope that you don't do the same.

Of course, I will make money in the process. Money that you will pay some doctor of YOUR choosing.

4- You say I don't know what I am talking about
You are very much correct about this.

I am not a doctor, I have never studied medicine, and I have never wanted to be a doctor.

I am cooler than a doctor.

I usually share with doctors how to achieve better aesthetic outcomes with implants. I do not tell them how to operate on you, I do not get involved in anything medical, and I only suggest what implants could look better for you. Nothing more than that.

5- You think that I do this somewhere online.
No. I usually travel with you, and if you have no family or friends, I will take care of you too. I will be there to ensure you have what you need, like a smoothie, and hand you your pain medication. I will help you to your hotel and airport. You could say I act like a male nurse. (I am not a nurse).

However, I would never come near your stinky guts if I don't like you. I make friends with the guys and gals I provide a service for.

The objective with this is that you invite me over to your city or country of origin at a later date once you don't look like a monster after your surgery and take me out for a drink or two. Of course, you can't keep all the girls to yourselves with your new looks and all. Do not be an ass and share the ladies, man!!

6- You think that I owe you an explanation.
Uh, no, I don't.

You are not my responsibility. I owe you nothing. I am not a professional and have nothing to do with your surgery, outcome, or looks. That is a conversation for you and your doctor alone.

My talent
When I was born, God himself said to my mom, madam, your son will have my personal gift. He will have my eyes so he can see beauty unlike no other human in history can.

He will be able to look at any man or a woman, and he will know what implants are better for them. God continued and said, madam, your son will very well put DaVinci to shame with his abilities for aesthetics.

I was there, and those are God's exact words. I pretended to cry, but I was listening to God. He smelled a little funky, to be honest, likely, he had been herding sheep that day.

Anyway, kids.
I don't take any money from no patients. I do not charge for any "consultations" or "advice."

I make money from companies, hospitals, and doctors. (do not waste your time mentioning money to me)

I am a hands-on sales rep. I have been for over two decades.

I only work in person with my guys and gals, and I often travel with them.

However, I have to like you as a person before I even consider you a candidate.

If you see a brown stain in your underwear, feel free to be rude on this tread. If you are mature and want to talk about your looks and think I can be of service, you know what to do.

You expect me to read that shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Danish_Retard, terrorblade and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Jade

I am not a doctor, I have never studied medicine, and I have never wanted to be a doctor.

I usually share with doctors how to achieve better aesthetic outcomes with implants. I do not tell them how to operate on you, I do not get involved in anything medical, and I only suggest what implants could look better for you. Nothing more than that.
Funny how you claim this experience in the field yet you can't say a single thing outside of the Jaw Implants 101 type material that everyone has access to via search engines and a few botched cases that have shared their story.

You believe these men are idiots who can't fend for themselves, and you think they are brainless zombies who can't make adult decisions on their own. You believe you can save them because ONLY you are good, and ONLY you know what is best for them.
It seems like every day there is a new user here talking about how he's a teenager and he has some insecurity or question. In my opinion, these people shouldn't be here. This should be a site for adults. Regardless, they show up here somehow.

Anyway, kids.
I don't take any money from no patients. I do not charge for any "consultations" or "advice."

I make money from companies, hospitals, and doctors. (do not waste your time mentioning money to me)

So assuming you're not lying about yourself (you are of course), you're around age 40+, and you have nothing better to do with your life than posting your worthless comments? That is incredibly sad.

What you're doing is an elaborate LARP. Unlike most people, who LARP about being successful and cool, you LARP about being a facial implant sales rep with nothing useful to say that goes into long diatribes about nothing. I don't know what you get out of this, but it is very pathetic. I'm sure there's something better you could be doing with your time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verse, NegativeNorwood and Jade
So assuming you're not lying about yourself (you are of course), you're around age 40+,

Aww!!! Thank you 🥰😘😘!! You made my day!!

You are not a bad kid, you just have no manners or style. You'll get there, but I am not your dad.

Aww!!! Thank you 🥰😘😘!! You made my day!!

You are not a bad kid, you just have no manners or style. You'll get there, but I am not your dad.
You have about half of your life ahead of you. You still have some time to make something of yourself and pursue your goals. There is no reason to waste your time doing this bizarre LARP. There's a whole world out there for you to enjoy.

1- You believe that Looksmax users are pathetic imbeciles who can be treated as cheap property.

Why? Because you believe I somehow want to take their money as the boogie man does. Boo!

I have repeatedly offered to show YOUR process via video, and I have even offered to pay for YOUR Cheek, Jaw, or Chin implants, but you have not taken me up on it. Yet you DEMAND that I show proof from someone else who is not questioning me; you must be delusional.

Are you really that naive? Of course, that is the exact thing I am doing here. However, 99% of you will never get to work with me because you are childish and, worst, a liability.

From the get-go, I have been telling y'all that I am a sales rep, but you silly kids keep wondering what I do! What is really wrong with you?

I offer my experience as testimony, and I share the mistakes I made in the past in the hope that you don't do the same.

Of course, I will make money in the process. Money that you will pay some doctor of YOUR choosing.

No. I usually travel with you, and if you have no family or friends, I will take care of you too. I will be there to ensure you have what you need, like a smoothie, and hand you your pain medication. I will help you to your hotel and airport. You could say I act like a male nurse. (I am not a nurse).

However, I would never come near your stinky guts if I don't like you. I make friends with the guys and gals I provide a service for.

The objective with this is that you invite me over to your city or country of origin at a later date once you don't look like a monster after your surgery and take me out for a drink or two. Of course, you can't keep all the girls to yourselves with your new looks and all. Do not be an ass and share the ladies, man!!

Uh, no, I don't.

You are not my responsibility. I owe you nothing. I am not a professional and have nothing to do with your surgery, outcome, or looks. That is a conversation for you and your doctor alone.

My talent
When I was born, God himself said to my mom, madam, your son will have my personal gift. He will have my eyes so he can see beauty unlike no other human in history can.

He will be able to look at any man or a woman, and he will know what implants are better for them. God continued and said, madam, your son will very well put DaVinci to shame with his abilities for aesthetics.

I was there, and those are God's exact words. I pretended to cry, but I was listening to God. He smelled a little funky, to be honest, likely, he had been herding sheep that day.

Anyway, kids.

If you see a brown stain in your underwear, feel free to be rude on this tread. If you are mature and want to talk about your looks and think I can be of service, you know what to do.
Don't worry wheat waffles I know a VICE connection that can your story covered for a few extra bucks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and terrorblade
what the hell are you talking about
if u are talking about giving me free implants then sign me up, send me a pm
but it seems like a schizo rantpost

what the hell are you talking about
if u are talking about giving me free implants then sign me up, send me a pm
but it seems like a schizo rantpost
So, no. I am not talking about no free implants! lol Did you not read anything? lol

So, no. I am not talking about no free implants! lol Did you not read anything? lol
i read it and it was as coherent as the other posts written by schizos here so

• +1
Reactions: Jade

Uh, no, I don't.

My talent

Anyway, kids.

Very interesting read. You seem like a good person.

• +1
Reactions: Jade
Very interesting read. You seem like a good person.
Thank you very much.

However, as you can imagine, it could be simple to fake being genuine or "good' - especially on this website.

I do thank you, but I'd have reservations. However, you did say "you seem" like a good person - I like that. Lol

• +1
Reactions: Viceversus173
Jade is a knowledgeable and good guy. Currently working with him to get me custom implants installed in Mexico for a cheaper price. Will post results when done. As someone who has no experience with jmplants, it is useful to work with someone who does.

Jade is a knowledgeable and good guy. Currently working with him to get me custom implants installed in Mexico for a cheaper price. Will post results when done. As someone who has no experience with jmplants, it is useful to work with someone who does.
Hey hey!!

I appreciate that, bud. And thank you, it should be fun to show your results here!

No pressure on me!!!! lol

Hey hey!!

I appreciate that, bud. And thank you, it should be fun to show your results here!

No pressure on me!!!! lol
Haha consider it free advertising