I scored "very high" on the last 3 schizophrenic tests that my cousin in med school sent me. Should I be worried?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
So I've never realized it but I might actually be schizophrenic.

Ever since I was little I would be super paranoid thinking others were talking about me behind my back or were whispering amongst themselves about me right as I walked into a room and it's gotten a lot worse after being blackpilled.

I also use to see a lot of things that nobody else saw, for example when I was 9 I came home from school one day and I saw a giant Python wrapped around my bicycle and I went inside screaming and crying but when my parents came out 10 seconds later they didn't see any snake and our camera footage didn't show anything either.

Another thing that happened to me was when I was 12 one night I woke up at 3 in the morning because I had a bad dream and within seconds I thought I saw a hooded shadow figure and felt like I was getting attacked by spiders and ended up waking the whole house screaming.

I have other memories of seeing things no one else sees but these two are the most memorable.

I'm kind've scared right now and wondering if any actual schizocels could share their thoughts and if I should actually get professionally tested?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 21146 and FailedNormieManlet
I nearly attacked a guy for saying hi to me

I thought he called me a bitch but I was tweaking

Isolated incident tho

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 21863 and FailedNormieManlet
I nearly attacked a guy for saying hi to me

I thought he called me a bitch but I was tweaking

Isolated incident tho
5'6 too btw

Kys you indian

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
You should be worried about your intelligence

I score low on autism online tests despite being a diagnosed autist.

no its treatable

nah those tests are designed by ZOG

schizophrenics are the most sentient people on earth

It’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
do you have any family members of ancestors with mental issues?

TAKE DOWN ZOG NOWWWWWWWW
nah those tests are designed by ZOG

schizophrenics are the most sentient people on earth
57htpt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and ChiraqJihad

Ever since I was little I would be super paranoid thinking others were talking about me behind my back or were whispering amongst themselves about me right as I walked into a room and it's gotten a lot worse after being blackpilled.

I also use to see a lot of things that nobody else saw, for example when I was 9 I came home from school one day and I saw a giant Python wrapped around my bicycle and I went inside screaming and crying but when my parents came out 10 seconds later they didn't see any snake and our camera footage didn't show anything either.

Another thing that happened to me was when I was 12 one night I woke up at 3 in the morning because I had a bad dream and within seconds I thought I saw a hooded shadow figure and felt like I was getting attacked by spiders and ended up waking the whole house screaming.

I have other memories of seeing things no one else sees but these two are the most memorable.

I'm kind've scared right now and wondering if any actual schizocels could share their thoughts and if I should actually get professionally tested?
Wtffff i had/have hallucinations like these and im paranoid too

I've already been through psychosis.

I am a victim of society. No one has had it worse than I.

Maybe you are in the prodromal phases? How old are you? It should begin to manifest properly around late teens-early 20s in most ppl. It was younger for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back