I see more 2023 greys with tiktok type questions and knowledge than I have seen 2024, I don't get it?

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
they normally say stupid shit too like

"will sterioid fuk muh puberty :feelsuhh:"

"Will leanmaxxing fuk me hormone and puberty:feelsuhh:"

etc

I'm so baffled how they made accounts last year and still havent utilized it or even just having the critical thinking for some of the shit they even say

they typically joined in like September or even August usually too

is this when this first flood was happening?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Lynxress and monkeyman296
I haven’t seen them people coming in 2024 say more dumb shit and are gay as fuck from what I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
I haven’t seen them people coming in 2024 say more dumb shit and are gay as fuck from what I’ve seen
that is true I have seen more gay 2024's than any year demographic
but they are far less common than 2023's from what I've seen

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Your contradicting yourself

I made a post earlier about it this site has been getting more mainstream because of people on TikTok we are gonna probably get a lot of retards coming here

Your contradicting yourself
I see more gays that are 2024

I see more stupid 2023's in total than entirle 2024's holy shit dude you are in the thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and ChadL1te
Joined Jan 13, 2024?
Or New acc

Joined Jan 13, 2024?
Or New acc
both

I was unregistered before I actually joined started looking at the forum in december 2022 but I just bought and built my PC on the 13th

firgured it wouldn't be worth it to make an account on a phone

sounds like bullshit ik

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and fufurjde
kill yourself + your black + i have more money than you + i havea better pc + my spec are 4070 ti super + i7 14700kf + i have good grades + i have 2 cars + i have 20k in cash rn + i have a better phone + im more NT + i have fingered more highschool girls than you

both

I was unregistered before I actually joined started looking at the forum in december 2022 but I just bought and built my PC on the 13th

firgured it wouldn't be worth it to make an account on a phone

sounds like bullshit ik
I dont agree with your thread tho, yes many retarded people like me joined but also many htn chadlite users who bring great value to .org like yvlren or narcissus

I dont agree with your thread tho, yes many retarded people like me joined but also many htn chadlite users who bring great value to .org like yvlren or narcissus
this wasnt about them

they are cool

• +1
this wasnt about them

they are cool
Yea i was just wondering cuz they both joined in august or september jfl

Despite my name, I’ve been browsing this place for 2 years prior. I just happened to make my account a day before the surge of tiktokers lol.
I don’t think this “rule” strictly applies to everyone tbh.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
maybe cuz 2024 hasnt ended yet?
the amount of tiktokcels who logged in in 2023 is more than 2024

I see more gays that are 2024

I see more stupid 2023's in total than entirle 2024's holy shit dude you are in the thread
You are fucking ugly, bloated ass face with subhuman curved jaw and droopy eyes. Inward grown jaw as well

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Year just started and the wave hasn’t been as consistent. Also most 2024s you have seen are former lurkers also don’t respond with my join date

You are fucking ugly, bloated ass face with subhuman curved jaw and droopy eyes. Inward grown jaw as well
You are straight up deformed and gay on top of that :feelskek:

• +1
You are straight up deformed and gay on top of that :feelskek:
Like being gay is a bad thing? I can have sex whenever I want, mean while your low mtn ass has to dry out slowly making your droopy eyes even worse. Not to mention your brittle jawline will only become more inbred looking overtime

Last edited:
they normally say stupid shit too like

"will sterioid fuk muh puberty :feelsuhh:"

"Will leanmaxxing fuk me hormone and puberty:feelsuhh:"

etc

I'm so baffled how they made accounts last year and still havent utilized it or even just having the critical thinking for some of the shit they even say

they typically joined in like September or even August usually too

is this when this first flood was happening?
genuine question tho does leanmaxxing effect puberty