I see more mixed race couples than same race

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
Literally all the whites date Asians,

Asians guys date white girls

Blacks date white girls but I saw a black and Asian couple today.

The Jewish race blender is working like a charm jfl.

Ofc I see many same race couples too, but it’s funny

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ballskin, Deleted member 19551 and 5 others
disgusting behavior.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, gamma, Deleted member 18361 and 3 others
I love creampieing white women 😍

• Hmm...
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
you in canada?

• +1
Reactions: mug
CANT YOU SEE MY USERNAME OR DO YOU HAVE SINGLE DIGIT IQ OR ARE YOU TROLLING I CANT EVEN TELL
yeah but are you Chinese or Japanese?

I live in LA, same shit here

• +1
I live in LA, same shit here
Honestly when I see a white guy who mogs me with an asian women, im just happy even if I end up with a Becky my kid won’t have to be asian rofl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
Honestly when I see a white guy who mogs me with an asian women, im just happy even if I end up with a Becky my kid won’t have to be asian rofl
Legit

• +1
Like I’ve seen full jock chads with some deformed petite Asian girl. And I’m just thinking “did he get bored of his own race?” Was the pussy not tight enough? Like what cnn stuff did you swallow to just throw your whole lineage away

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 7580, JawMogger and 1 other person
The suckers are the ones with the white women, unbearable creatures

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18361 and mug
Like what cnn stuff did you swallow to just throw your whole lineage away
that’s plus the joo brainwashing done to white women that makes them chad only careerwomen, pretty much forcing the the avg White guy to racemix. OvER :blackpill::blackpill::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and mug
The suckers are the ones with the white women, unbearable creatures
They are rude a lot. Like generally the personality of ethnic girls / Asian girls is cute / shy, even black girls where I live act like this. Most white girls act like tomboys jfl

Like I’ve seen full jock chads with some deformed petite Asian girl. And I’m just thinking “did he get bored of his own race?” Was the pussy not tight enough? Like what cnn stuff did you swallow to just throw your whole lineage away
probably most white women have 2 digit+ body count

• +1
probably most white women have 2 digit+ body count
White guys are weebs. I have a millionaire uncle and he married a fucking asian rofl.

My dad is poorcel chad and he had kids with a white women

I swear white guys cannot distinguish between good looking and ugly asian girls. Always see a pretty gl white guy dating a below average asian, borderline ugly, asian girl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Good morning I hate America

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 20327
disgusting behavior.

• Woah
Reactions: ballskin
Cnn stuff?

I never see that

Hmm really?

Alhumdillah

Take Canada pill

Girls here prefer Filipinos >>> high t jocks so many end up with ugly girls
@germanlooks

Must live in a metro area

I swear white guys cannot distinguish between good looking and ugly asian girls. Always see a pretty gl white guy dating a below average asian, borderline ugly, asian girl
I have said this many times. It’s like how black/ethnic guys. cannot tell a gl white woman. White guys csnnot differentiate between “attractive” and “ugly” Asian woman to them they are all hot

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and mug