I see Soo many blackpills when I go outside

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
Normies and even people on this forum say this stuff all the time. "Ohhh bro blackpill is just the Tinderpill, irl most couples are looksmatched." "Get out of your basement, you can't discover the truth over TikTok." "Just be NT and have a social circle bro, you can get your looksmatch no problem." "80/20 rule only applies to hookups, any 5/10+ guy can Get in an LTR."

I live in a college area with a lot of young people, I go outside and get out a lot, and in my experience this bluepill stuff is complete BS. When I see a young couple walking around, I would say 4/5 times the guy is noticably tall. I'm quite good at judging heights, I am 5'9" myself so right in the middle. Guys walking with girls are almost always taller than me. I remember one time I saw a guy who was shorter than me with a cute girl, and I was thinking "oh maybe I found this mythical bluepill everyone talks about." Nope, I awkwardly walked closer to the couple to get a good look at them, and the guy was very good looking AND he had a top 5% physique.

Also I notice Racepill is extremely apparent. I see white male + asian female couples all the time, but I almost never see asian guys with any girl.

I would say nearly 100% of guys I see who have girlfriends have 2-3 of the following traits:
-Good height
-White
-Gymcelled
-Good looking face

I also never see average or ugly guys with average or ugly girls. It really does seem like you have to be in the top 20-30% irl to get ANYTHING. Most of these guys who are 6' tall are with totally plain average Beckie's. The only time I see a girl who mogs her boyfriend is in situations where the girl is a Stacy, and the guy is a HTN/Chadlite. But I almost never see a Normie guy with a Becky.

I just wanted to drop this reality check for people getting fooled by all the bluepilled rhetoric that seems to be spreading on this forum.

80/20 rule applies to LTRs these days. For hookups it's probably more like 95/5. I assume most people who are spewing out all the bluepilled nonsense on this forum "just be NT and get a social circle :soy::soy:" are probably high tier normies or borderline top 20% where this advice does actually make a significant difference. For truly average guys, you are most likely going to need to looksmaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others
@Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 8165 and RichardSpencel
5/10+ guy can Get in an LTR.
yeah i mean thats true avg girls date above average guys so on and so on girls date up guys are forced to date down the avg guy can get a really fat ugly monster but the guy who is at that level has no way of finding a partner that isnt repulsed i didnt read the rest tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875
The West is truly fucked ngl. Here in Eastern/Central Europe and Balkans you just need to be thugmaxxed/NT and you can even get stacy if you work out and have "good fashion sense".

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fyte, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14875 and 3 others
would say nearly 100% of guys I see who have girlfriends have 2-3 of the following traits:
-Good height
-White
-Gymcelled
-Good looking face
So basically have everything above average theory

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Younger demographics provide more obvious representations of the :blackpill: because the women may not be pressured into finding a betabux yet.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Op is 5’9 (5’6) :hnghn::hnghn:
KYS. 5'9" barefoot. In a diverse area too so 5'9"/5'10" is the legit average.

Younger demographics provide more obvious representations of the :blackpill: because the women may not be pressured into finding a betabux yet.
Yup, especially Gen Z and especially in degenerate liberal areas. I think the reason a lot of normies say this bluepilled stuff is because they aren't looking at young under 25 yo couples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Normies and even people on this forum say this stuff all the time. "Ohhh bro blackpill is just the Tinderpill, irl most couples are looksmatched." "Get out of your basement, you can't discover the truth over TikTok." "Just be NT and have a social circle bro, you can get your looksmatch no problem." "80/20 rule only applies to hookups, any 5/10+ guy can Get in an LTR."

I live in a college area with a lot of young people, I go outside and get out a lot, and in my experience this bluepill stuff is complete BS. When I see a young couple walking around, I would say 4/5 times the guy is noticably tall. I'm quite good at judging heights, I am 5'9" myself so right in the middle. Guys walking with girls are almost always taller than me. I remember one time I saw a guy who was shorter than me with a cute girl, and I was thinking "oh maybe I found this mythical bluepill everyone talks about." Nope, I awkwardly walked closer to the couple to get a good look at them, and the guy was very good looking AND he had a top 5% physique.

Also I notice Racepill is extremely apparent. I see white male + asian female couples all the time, but I almost never see asian guys with any girl.

I would say nearly 100% of guys I see who have girlfriends have 2-3 of the following traits:
-Good height
-White
-Gymcelled
-Good looking face

I also never see average or ugly guys with average or ugly girls. It really does seem like you have to be in the top 20-30% irl to get ANYTHING. Most of these guys who are 6' tall are with totally plain average Beckie's. The only time I see a girl who mogs her boyfriend is in situations where the girl is a Stacy, and the guy is a HTN/Chadlite. But I almost never see a Normie guy with a Becky.

I just wanted to drop this reality check for people getting fooled by all the bluepilled rhetoric that seems to be spreading on this forum.

80/20 rule applies to LTRs these days. For hookups it's probably more like 95/5. I assume most people who are spewing out all the bluepilled nonsense on this forum "just be NT and get a social circle :soy::soy:" are probably high tier normies or borderline top 20% where this advice does actually make a significant difference. For truly average guys, you are most likely going to need to looksmaxx.

Yeah i notice so many blackpills now when walking around, its actually mentally liberating to see it in reality and understand it.

All social interactions are just a display of genetics and reacting accordingly to those genetics.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 275
Welcome to real world

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Bumperino

The West is truly fucked ngl. Here in Eastern/Central Europe and Balkans you just need to be thugmaxxed/NT and you can even get stacy if you work out and have "good fashion sense".
you can get a stacy if you realtionshipmaxxx/providermaxxx. but you aint gonna slay a stacy easily..m

Yeah i notice so many blackpills now when walking around, its actually mentally liberating to see it in reality and understand it.

All social interactions are just a display of genetics and reacting accordingly to those genetics.
Free will doesn't exist.

When you see how much a person's life is shaped by the way he is treated because of his genetic looks.... just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 8765 and Gaia262