i see such brutal complexity of life, that i really struggle to really write what i mean, cuz everything is so brutally complex (HIGH EFFORT)

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
example:

i wanted to get an e-recept for cabergoline, went to urologist, see the faggot is on vacation, i see he has a replacament doctor in another city i cannot visit is too far, ok i can call the replacement doctor on telephone later today. ok now look i go to the pharmacy ask if they can get an e-recept for me, they say no, go to your house doctor, i go there, these faggots say they cannot do that i need to go to my psychiatrist, i said no its a urologist then they say go to that replacement doctor, i go to another pharmacy ask them if they can do it cuz its an emergency, no the foid wasnt able to help me, told me to go to the replacament doctor, i say i cannot its too far away, i said maybe i will collapse, she said she can't help me, i said "poor germany" and went out. so now i will have to call the replacement doctor, but u know what, i have a feeling the faggot will refuse because they need my health card scanned in their building, and even if they dont need it, they would need it in order to write a e-recept since u have to show the card to them every 3 months because of the quarter since the motherfucking law requires it or so and i suspect i didnt shown it over 3 months in time now. so now im really fucked and just hope nothing bad will happen with my cold turkey caber quit, im de fact forced to do a week caber cold turkey because of the subhuman original doctor vacation, and yeah i should have been prepared and controlled calculated to not get into this situation will have to wait until next month when the faggot original doctor is back again since he is on motherfucking vacation. and you know what, what i wrote is even more complex but my fucking brain is unable to mention even more details since its all so complex i probably forgot some components.but if i collapse i will need to go to hospital to get some caber or recept. and btw the ward must not know i take caber since i will be in trouble no doubt, i cannot even explain why, but i know it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and iblamechico
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
@deadstock
@LancasteR
@MoggerGaston
@paladincel_

wanted to tag more, but forgot/currently cannot effortlessly access their names, i have frequent blackouts and memory lapses

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR