I see the blackpill in rap lyrics now

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Heard some song the other day and in the words some guy was talking about how he's 5'6. but which he stands on his money he's 6'5. lmao.

money will never overcome genetics. nothing will. everything but genes is extremely subpar. hes coping hard.

then i listened to some really ugly fat white balding rapper called potter payper . dude started rapping about how dudes from the 'hood', his friends, want to fuck his girl behind his back. and how all girls are sluts and liars, and how everyone is fake

no.

they are fake TO HIM. because he's subhuman. his girl wants to fuck his friends behind his back because hes SUBHUMAN.

yes maybe he gets girls in the first place because of the status etc he's built. but blackpill will always win. when he did get a gf they cheat on him with his higher smv friends. fucking brutal.

you can literally dissect and guess someones entire life by their genes its insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, enchanted_elixir, currylightskin and 1 other person
Lol that's Lil Uzi Vert the nigger manlet mumble rapper๐Ÿ˜‚

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 17311, Oberyn and 4 others
This is just an unfortunate reality we have to deal with. At the end of the day, despite our sentience (and advanced thinking) we are still animals WITH INSTINCTS.

Female instincts biologically force them into a hypergamist mindsets, so that they can gaurantee strong and healthy children. Hypergamy back then consisted of having children/belonging to and with the most powerful male(s), now it's just based on physical attributes as the only power you can obtain in this modern age is through status.

In this day and age, perspectives are different but you can still see it; taller males are valued more than shorter males and facial perfection is king.

@Predeterminism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 17829
I can never change gotta stick to my routine

Fuck from the back hit her once thatโ€™s a rack

No strings attached thatโ€™s a rack thasa rack

8C27A7CB B2E4 437D 93FE C6B8DB4A44CE

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and currylightskin
Heard some song the other day and in the words some guy was talking about how he's 5'6. but which he stands on his money he's 6'5. lmao.

money will never overcome genetics. nothing will. everything but genes is extremely subpar. hes coping hard.

then i listened to some really ugly fat white balding rapper called potter payper . dude started rapping about how dudes from the 'hood', his friends, want to fuck his girl behind his back. and how all girls are sluts and liars, and how everyone is fake

no.

they are fake TO HIM. because he's subhuman. his girl wants to fuck his friends behind his back because hes SUBHUMAN.

yes maybe he gets girls in the first place because of the status etc he's built. but blackpill will always win. when he did get a gf they cheat on him with his higher smv friends. fucking brutal.

you can literally dissect and guess someones entire life by their genes its insane
Hood niggas bully nerds, water

Users who are viewing this thread

Back