I see this bitch in the library encouraging a looksmaxxed lanklets to go to college

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Reminds me of my ex friend from years ago who had a gf (ex gf now) and she was trying to convince him to Educationmaxx

Legit pisses me off I mog tf out both these dudes
Im way higher IQ, I already have college experience, and am roid maxxed with better physique and these sluts don’t encourage me to college maxx

Lol meanwhile I got my CDL, NEETbux, and Programming bootcamp all by myself. When I get rich I am going to skin these women alive Istfg I’ll chop their limbs off and eat their liver raw whilst they’re alive and watching I’m trying so hard not to attack these two.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Perma Virgin 666, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
Another ‘dark triad’ incel that’s angry cus he gets zero bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
We have to build this machine

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 23558
Another ‘dark triad’ incel that’s angry cus he gets zero bitches
Everything after ’ symbol is false.

Bro I mog tf out of you loser.

If you can't get a gf on gear, it's beyond over

Then why do you give a shit anout what these people think? Fuck your gf.
Because I don’t have a gf anymore and this bitch has a prettier face

But it’s okay I had a meeting with my teacher and now they’re hella quiet so I IQ mogged them publicly and they gave up on pursuit.

Because I don’t have a gf anymore and this bitch has a prettier face

But it’s okay I had a meeting with my teacher and now they’re hella quiet so I IQ mogged them publicly and they gave up on pursuit.
You need to approachmax then to escape inceldom. Raging grom across the room does nothing.

You need to approachmax then to escape inceldom. Raging grom across the room does nothing.
🤣🤣
Breh you don’t know who you is talking to

Read my posts I have no problem approaching I already live your guys dream I’m trying to get rich af so I can trap these women and cut them into tiny bits n pieces

I’m a god compared to you

🤣🤣
Breh you don’t know who you is talking to

Read my posts I have no problem approaching I already live your guys dream I’m trying to get rich af so I can trap these women and cut them into tiny bits n pieces

I’m a god compared to you
I'm not the one butthurt I can't get a pretty girl from across the room

I'm not the one butthurt I can't get a pretty girl from across the room
🤣🤣

Man you’d be kissing my ass if you saw me in person

F4046EC3 28E9 4452 B1FA 37C5D7CDAE56

Tren maxxed supervillain stay salty

No thanks. I actually have a hot gf.
??

Don’t make this gay you fag you ain’t got shit don’t be coming around my threads dropping goofy assumptions I mog your stupid low IQ lanklet body to oblivion.

??

Don’t make this gay you fag you ain’t got shit don’t be coming around my threads dropping goofy assumptions I mog your stupid low IQ lanklet body to oblivion.
Somehow I still lifemog you into a black hole

Yeah, it's almost like I'm gl and not a complete mental wreck
Get on my level
CDL
Buff
Muscular
Tall
Programmercel

You can’t compete yo girl would abandon yo goofy ass once she saw my resume

new profile picture is ass tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
I already live your guys dream I’m trying to get rich af so I can trap these women and cut them into tiny bits n pieces

whats doing being rich have to do with killing women and cutting them into bit size pieces?

whats doing being rich have to do with killing women and cutting them into bit size pieces?
Be easier to get away with it if I’m rich.

You can attract them. Suck the love out of them, and then turn into the werewolf when it’s a full moon.

Be easier to get away with it if I’m rich.

You can attract them. Suck the love out of them, and then turn into the werewolf when it’s a full moon.
You can still go to prison you do know this correct?Just because you are a millionaire doesn't mean you above the law...Also.How are you going to be rich if your driving tractor trailers all and trying to be a computer programmer?

You can still go to prison you do know this correct?Just because you are a millionaire doesn't mean you above the law...Also.How are you going to be rich if your driving tractor trailers all and trying to be a computer programmer?
Worry about yourself