i seen 2 lesbian girls kiss today at school

Mai Sakurajima.

Mai Sakurajima.

nyah nyah nyah :3
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Posts
8,108
Reputation
16,101
I was angry, because why kiss at school queers??😡
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deathninja328, them streets b cold, nuclear.schizo and 3 others
I would’ve said mind if I join?😭😭😭🤣🤣😂😂✌🏻✌🏻💪🏼💪🏼
 
  • JFL
Reactions: burnerzz7, RedDragonSlayer and Mai Sakurajima.
i love lesbian
 
  • +1
Reactions: trueceli, them streets b cold and Mai Sakurajima.
It’s just like my yuri anime’s I watch on the computer! How swell!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
i would like to bang 2 of them, or offering em to became their sex toy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Were they atleast hot?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Most "lesbians" aren't lesbians. They are just young(16-34), educated(disproportionately in college), mostly liberal white and Asian Americans who just kiss and fuck other girls for attention/virtue singling.

Only real lesbians are the ones with manlily faces and buzz cuts.
 
  • +1
Reactions: D_angelsoftwiper69 and Mai Sakurajima.
Dude I did a double take the first time I saw his side
and he has a classic wimp skull with an oversized cranium

honestly he should grow his hair out to hide that shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and Mai Sakurajima.
I love approaching lesbians and pretend I'm gay so I can fuck them
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Most "lesbians" aren't lesbians. They are just young(16-34), educated(disproportionately in college), mostly liberal white and Asian Americans who just kiss and fuck other girls for attention/virtue singling.

Only real lesbians are the ones with manlily faces and buzz cuts.
bro said 34 and young
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.

Similar threads

yur aka
Replies
11
Views
57
sikkerow
sikkerow
attraction
Replies
5
Views
26
attraction
attraction
stillframe
Replies
1
Views
42
itsoverforyoubro
itsoverforyoubro
debonss
Replies
8
Views
66
Barreton
Barreton
T-bone123
Replies
14
Views
65
T-bone123
T-bone123

Users who are viewing this thread

  • SPAM
Back
Top