I send my ex my pics she replied this..

You'll know when a woman is into you. She'll punch you in the balls whenever you ask her to. Or beg her to.
Just wait ,
Im gonna improve myself a lot
Fashionmaxx , leanmaxx(currently I'm doing gym I'm gonna take it very serious to get 15% bf or less
Also approach bunch of bitches fuck them
And then rip their pussy apart and skull fuck them brutally while slapping them and let my friend film it in the closet

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Just wait ,
Im gonna improve myself a lot
Fashionmaxx , leanmaxx(currently I'm doing gym I'm gonna take it very serious to get 15% bf or less
Also approach bunch of bitches fuck them
And then rip their pussy apart and skull fuck them brutally while slapping them and let my friend film it in the closet
If a woman refuses to have sex with you and your three buddies, she never was into you. A selfish woman, if you ask me.

If a woman refuses to have sex with you and your three buddies, she never was into you. A selfish woman, if you ask me.
I only had sex with her while we were in the relationship I fucked her over 120 times in 3 months probably she has all my dna inside of her

• +1
I only had sex with her while we were in the relationship I fucked her over 120 times in 3 months probably she has all my dna inside of her
You wrecked her good. No man will ever be able to fully enjoy that again. Having sex that many times produce vagina scar tissue. That shit is tough like leather.

• Love it
Reactions: Htobrother
You wrecked her good. No man will ever be able to fully enjoy that again. Having sex that many times produce vagina scar tissue. That shit is tough like leather.
Well deserved .
:lul:

• +1