I sent a blackpill TikTok to a foid

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
She heart reacted it

it was this video of a guy in a kisscam kissing another mans gf while the man watched. He basically got cucked jfl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and GabachoCopium
She likes the fact that he got cucked its the evil nature of Foids

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and CoreSchizo
She heart reacted it

it was this video of a guy in a kisscam kissing another mans gf while the man watched. He basically got cucked jfl
Send vid

She heart reacted it

When a girl just reacts with emojis it means she doesn’t give a flying fuck

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Lebron_James, butterworld and 1 other person
I know. Brutal. I want to LTR her though because she's aware of the BP and sends me racist tiktoks.

When a girl just reacts with emojis it means she doesn’t give a flying fuck
Well, I would agree, but she sends me BP TikToks back to me when I send them to her.

Why do I find it hot that she is aware of the BP and is also racist

foids love to talk about blackpill shit even though they don’t admit to agreeing with any of it publicly.

Well, I would agree, but she sends me BP TikToks back to me when I send them to her.
IMG 4988

Women hate me mirin

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Lebron_James and cromagnon
thats not even blackpill jfl, send her some of currycels posts and see if she reacts the same

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and GabachoCopium
thats not even blackpill jfl, send her some of currycels posts and see if she reacts the same
He still posts jfl? I haven't got one of his posts on my feed in like 6 months

Anyway, no I probably won't. His BP content is more misogynistic. I doubt she would reciprocate well to it.

He still posts jfl? I haven't got one of his posts on my feed in like 6 months

Anyway, no I probably won't. His BP content is more misogynistic. I doubt she would reciprocate well to it.
I think he does but he recently said on discord he's quitting

blackpill is 99% misogynistic bro:lul:

I think he does but he recently said on discord he's quitting

blackpill is 99% misogynistic bro:lul:
Yeah, no shit. That's why I only send her edits of PSL gods and fags getting cucked.

Yeah, no shit. That's why I only send her edits of PSL gods and fags getting cucked.
PSL fag edits I dont consider blackpill and guys getting cucked is normie tier humor so ofc a foid would find it funny

PSL fag edits I dont consider blackpill and guys getting cucked is normie tier humor so ofc a foid would find it funny
You're just a hater on my BPed racist foid bud

shes not blackpilled bud, if your too afraid to send her currycels posts she a fake
I will try bud but she is racist so thats good enough for me

I will try bud but she is racist so thats good enough for me
simp ramblings, if she dosent realize she's a walking talking hole that adds to hypergamy every day she lives remove all contact with her NOW

simp ramblings, if she dosent realize she's a walking talking hole that adds to hypergamy every day she lives remove all contact with her NOW
I will send her REAL bp tiktoks and make her a self-hating misogynistic foid. or I will block her on all social media and never speak to her in the real life dimension again.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I will send her REAL bp tiktoks and make her a self-hating misogynistic foid. or I will block her on all social media and never speak to her in the real life dimension again.
mirin

She's pump and dump material

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James