I sent a couple of unbuttoned shirt images of myself gardening to the girl I love and she loved it

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Woke up at 9am while everyone else was sleeping to take the pic on a very nice sunny day. Rubbed some of my mum's Johnson's baby oil on my tummy to make my abs (which were looking pretty visible this morning) look better. Saw my neighbour outside and I asked him to take the photos for me with the family DSLR while I was gardening, making sure my chest and oiled up abs were visible and showed up well in the photo. I asked him to make it look as if it could be on an advert, or on Insta (even though I only have 32 followers on a private account JFL). The images came out better than expected.

Then I asked my friend to slightly retouch the lighting and colouring of the best images so it doesn't look like a raw lazy image and more like something you'd see on Insta or am editorial, then I sent the final images to the girl I love (technically girlfriend but we don't use terms like boyfriend and girlfriend because of negative connotations in Islam).

She sent me heart eye emojis and complimented me, saying I looked like a boy on Pinterest whatever that means. She made me feel so weak in the knees.

Now I'm eating the first meal of the day.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21661, emeraldglass and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Woke up at 9am while everyone else was sleeping to take the pic on a very nice sunny day. Rubbed some of my mum's Johnson's baby oil on my tummy to make my abs (which were looking pretty visible this morning) look better. Saw my neighbour outside and I asked him to take the photos for me with the family DSLR while I was gardening, making sure my chest and oiled up abs were visible and showed up well in the photo. I asked him to make it look as if it could be on an advert, or on Insta (even though I only have 32 followers on a private account JFL). The images came out better than expected.

Then I asked my friend to slightly retouch the lighting and colouring of the best images so it doesn't look like a raw lazy image and more like something you'd see on Insta or am editorial, then I sent the final images to the girl I love (technically girlfriend but we don't use terms like boyfriend and girlfriend because of negative connotations in Islam).

She sent me heart eye emojis and complimented me, saying I looked like a boy on Pinterest whatever that means. She made me feel so weak in the knees.

Now I'm eating the first meal of the day.
Congrats

gardening is a high smv profession if you're attractive, almost all of the approaches I get are at work.

• Love it
gardening is a high smv profession if you're attractive, almost all of the approaches I get are at work.
I don't even garden for a profession but only wanted to do some while the sun was out (ran inside once it got a bit strong).

tagging from the previous thread
@Danish_Retard @Gioscottii @Sprinkles @rooman @apemaxxed @Prince88 @rand anon @incel194012940 @kumquat @Zonar @Saggitarian @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Shako Mako @ItsOver999 @bishōnenmaxxer @TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, emeraldglass and rand anon
Can you send it to me?

Plotting Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1

• JFL
Post nigga I'm tryna see you shirtless too

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Your neighbor must think you are a total puff

• So Sad
Send me your pic to get some compliments then your dopamine will rise then you will be more confident then your girl will be more in love with you after an ego boost

Last edited:
  • +1
Halal! :feelsokman:

• +1
Mission succeeded. What kind of pose did you do?

• +1
Mission succeeded. What kind of pose did you do?
I had a short-sleeved shirt unbuttoned while operating a hedge trimmer on a bush for one, and was on the lawnmower for another.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back