I sent my pic to an online friend in the phillipines and he showed his female friends - I GOT CALLED CUTE AGAIN

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
IT'S SERIOUSLY FUCKING OVER FOR ME. EVEN IN 3 INCH DICK GOOK LAND, I AM NOT EVEN SEEN AS A MASCULINE MAN. BUT A FUCKING BOY, FUCKING CUTE. BEING A CUTECEL IS TERRIBLE, GIRLS DO NOT SEE YOU AS A SEXUAL BEING.

JFL THOSE GIRLS SAID "He is good and cute!", it is fucking over tbh. I am doing everything in my power to be seen as more handsome and masculine, but it is not working. Even my dad said I was fuckign cute the other day when I wore a suit.

Only thing I get constantly told is, is that I have a very nice smile but that fucking sucks. Chads have nice jaws and are fucking tall.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Beetlejuice

this is what the avg woman thinks of "cute" guys JFL. CODEWORD FOR BETA!

JFL further evidence

nigga it's over for me. Bitches on that reddit thread, generally were saying cute guys have sweet personalities and are non-sexual, they look nice but they don't want to fuck them. I AM A 5'5 MANLET THIS SHIT IS 1000000000000000 TIMES WORSE

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
nigga it's over for me. Bitches on that reddit thread, generally were saying cute guys have sweet personalities and are non-sexual, they look nice but they don't want to fuck them. I AM A 5'5 MANLET THIS SHIT IS 1000000000000000 TIMES WORSE
It really depends on context. Girls also call guys cute when they wanna fuck them. But the fact that your dad called you cute either means it's over or he gay as hell

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
It really depends on context. Girls also call guys cute when they wanna fuck them. But the fact that your dad called you cute either means it's over or he gay as hell
A lot of users on here have said I looked cute JFL, I have good collagen and look youthful. I have shit bones too :(

Mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Img

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Entschuldigung, ROTTING and 3 others
op is subhuman

ok and where is the picture?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
IT'S SERIOUSLY FUCKING OVER FOR ME. EVEN IN 3 INCH DICK GOOK LAND, I AM NOT EVEN SEEN AS A MASCULINE MAN. BUT A FUCKING BOY, FUCKING CUTE. BEING A CUTECEL IS TERRIBLE, GIRLS DO NOT SEE YOU AS A SEXUAL BEING.

JFL THOSE GIRLS SAID "He is good and cute!", it is fucking over tbh. I am doing everything in my power to be seen as more handsome and masculine, but it is not working. Even my dad said I was fuckign cute the other day when I wore a suit.

Only thing I get constantly told is, is that I have a very nice smile but that fucking sucks. Chads have nice jaws and are fucking tall.

Nobody asked 6million years

That’s what my old foid would call me, she’d just look at me with a half smile and say “your cute” and I’m like 🤔 and she’s like ntn “you just cute ini” literally calling me out as a kind hearted batamale. Maybe being dark triad is the only way

• +1
get stilts in your legs

Grow a beard

damn i wish i knew a guy who could do that

Fuck you chadpreet

Girls call me cute, it depends on the context, wether they are saying you're handsome/hot or good for a LTR.

If you're actually short and indian that's as good as ur gonna get. Not sure what you expect or why ur mad

what is cute to them is your white dick money they imagine you have.

cutecels.me

• JFL
even more over
5'5 and pajeet was a death sentence, I must have been hitler or something in a previous life and hence I am now punished

I remember a couple of filipino chicks I dated were asked by their friends "ewww, why are you dating an Indian"

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back