I sent pic of me with bald snapchat filter to a 19yo sexfriend

Andros

Andros

Kraken
She literally responded "I was going to vomit, don't show me this again". I said it's not cool for bald people, she said "There are good looking bald people but I prefer you with hair"

Young women blackpills hard. I should continue to take my tranny pill finasteride.

Another blackpill was when I met her for the first time, she said "I thought you were taller". I'm 5'10.5 (179cm), she is almost as tall as me. It's the first time a girl I slay complain about my height. She's my youngest sexfriend too.

:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, one job away, Chadeep and 6 others
Wow chad comes here to complain kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ROTTING, Deleted member 18012 and 11 others
She literally responded "I was going to vomit, don't show me this again". I said it's not cool for bald people, she said "There are good looking bald people but I prefer you with hair"

Young women blackpills hard. I should continue to take my tranny pill finasteride.

Another blackpill was when I met her for the first time, she said "I thought you were taller". I'm 5'10.5 (179cm), she is almost as tall as me. It's the first time a girl I slay complain about my height. She's my youngest sexfriend too.

:feelswhy:
bro start getting rougher with her in bed lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: one job away
She is litteraly asking for bondage in my snapchat chats.

Not a Chad. Just attractive enough to have slayed 10 low to medium quality women.
igs just destroy her in bed until she shut the fuck up and degrade her call her
ugly bitch or someshit when she bouta cum she cant do nun bout dat

if she call u out just be like
"my fault i was i just into it too mcuh loL, Plus ur pussy tightened up after i called u that haha"

or "yk u liked it"

• +1
Reactions: Andros

Not a Chad. Just attractive enough to have slayed 10 low to medium quality women.
Aka chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 9670

Did you get girls before putting minox on ur brows :ROFLMAO:

Anybody can slay ugly women bro and LTB. He’s not chad. Now if he was fucking stacylites and HTB I could understand calling him chad but he isn’t

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
In the perspective of truecels, yes I am.

JFL my brows are already hairy I will never put minox on them. I take fin 1mg 3x/week and apply minox on my scalp 1x/day
So what you want now?? You're afraid of going bald??

Anybody can slay ugly women bro and LTB. He’s not chad. Now if he was fucking stacylites and HTB I could understand calling him chad but he isn’t
No Bro 80/20 rule

JFL my brows are already hairy I will never put minox on them. I take fin 1mg 3x/week and apply minox on my scalp 1x/day
Ok I confused u for a different user.

I'm on fin and minox too:hnghn:

Age and body count?

No Bro 80/20 rule
I mean I consider myself a truecel because I can’t slay stacylites on a regular basis so I’m sure the same applies to OP. What’s the point in “slaying” uglies?

I mean I consider myself a truecel because I can’t slay stacylites on a regular basis so I’m sure the same applies to OP. What’s the point in “slaying” uglies?
Women are valued for their bodies not for their face

Women are valued for their bodies not for their face
Both actually as men don’t care about womens faces but at the same time you’ll never see a rich man with an ugly woman with a nice body but you’ll find them with skinny women with nice faces

• Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
I know its kinda "cute" to do shit like this especially as us redpillers who know about looks but NEVER send images or shit that make u look uglier to women trying to be funny, women won't be able to get that thought out of their head of u looking worse than u really do

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Karstossos, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 18012 and 6 others
why cant i have a sexfriend???

I know its kinda "cute" to do shit like this especially as us redpillers who know about looks but NEVER send images or shit that make u look uglier to women trying to be funny, women won't be able to get that thought out of their head of u looking worse than u really do
I hate that every act with women have to be a calculated move

Fuck women

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
She is overreacting but balding is not good

This is why i can't be seen without hair frauding by a partner

Not even your family will love you if you're bald

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012