I seriously cant tell who roids and who doesnt anymore.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
After getting deep in the bbing rabbit hole, I came to the conclusion anyone could be juicing.

Obviously ifbb pros are juiced, but the perception of a juicer goes down with the dosage of the drug,

Even guys like Cassady Campbell were on roids.

He had to use tren to achieve that physique.

Hell fucking astrosky roids and look at him.

If you want to look at natty attainble physiques. Look for bodybuilding pics pre 1950s when steroids were not a thing.

• +1
Reactions: highT, Lmao, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
You can tell who's roiding in a few situations tbh. More people roid than most think.

I've seen guys look completely natty on tren before. Some people just don't respond well to steroids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Oberyn, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
If you want to look at natty attainble physiques. Look for bodybuilding pics pre 1950s when steroids were not a thing.
*natty attainable with top 1% genetics, training, diet, environment, recovery etc

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Oberyn, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
Steroids were the thing since the mid late 30s actually. Steve Reeves definitely was on them, Reg Park too. All the champs in the 40s used test propionate.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Sexually Disabled
assume everyone is unnatural unless they're able to post their bloodwork.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Mr.Proper and Deleted member 21620
After getting deep in the bbing rabbit hole, I came to the conclusion anyone could be juicing.

Obviously ifbb pros are juiced, but the perception of a juicer goes down with the dosage of the drug,

Even guys like Cassady Campbell were on roids.

He had to use tren to achieve that physique.

Hell fucking astrosky roids and look at him.

well even jason blaha was on roids for decades and still had dad bod at best.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Most roiders have terrible genetics, you cant even tell they are on something

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 21620
Cassady is skinny fat now

If they're bigger than me they are on steroids.

do sports hit the gym eat clean

assume everyone is unnatural unless they're able to post their bloodwork.
My friends from poor families went to gym (like in some basement literally) and were using steroids from like 15yo, students in university were injecting like there was no tommorow, while being on low quality, junk food, so, I just assume everyone potentially can roid even if he doesn't look jacked and not a gym freak. It's very casual nowadays.

My friends from poor families went to gym (like in some basement literally) and were using steroids from like 15yo, students in university were injecting like there was no tommorow, while being on low quality, junk food, so, I just assume everyone potentially can roid even if he doesn't look jacked and not a gym freak. It's very casual nowadays.
you can usually tell who's on in the gym because roiders get real nasty looking pumps, but the same dudes look dyel relaxed.

you can usually tell who's on in the gym because roiders get real nasty looking pumps, but the same dudes look dyel relaxed.
Rapidly grown traps/neck out of nowhere and rounded delts are sort of classic signs, I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Most pro athletes use steroids now, even tennis players, footballers or those in sports who weren't usually associated with steroid usage...
378895a228672bf163ddd776acc58674_crop_north.jpg
cristiano-ronaldo-body.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
well even jason blaha was on roids for decades and still had dad bod at best.
He's the perfect example of it yeah. But he's also a permabulker.
Most roiders have terrible genetics, you cant even tell they are on something
They also don't know the dosages really needed to get big. Truth be told, nobody looks like he man on 500 mgs of test and a small dose tren a week, well at least not someone who isn't a genetic Marvel that's already close to he man physique. KingOfRome claimed his stack was
1.12g test 1.05g equipoise 980 mg tren 700 mg anadrol. In a couple weeks the tren and anadrol are going up to 1.12g and 1.4g. Someone said that's more gear than a ifbb pro. He responded don't believe the hype ifbb pros take 2-->3 times that and combine it with hgh and insulin.

Truth be told it's not uncommon for a elite level ifbb pro to take 4 grams of test a week. I hear Kai Greene's "cruise dose" is 3 grams.

You can never tell someone is natty just by looking at them, because there are thousands of roiders out there who look like dogshit. Even golfers and archers are roiding, let alone sportsmen in athletic sports. People still think you can pin 500mg test and you'll look like Frank Zane. Vince Gironda or early Steve Reeves are about as good as it gets for a natty (Reeves would go on to become a guinea pig for dbol development).

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Generally you can't easily be both very big and very lean at the same time as a natural.

Then, there are certain signs that may point towards steroid use:
  • Balding
  • Acne, especially on the body
  • Reddened skin

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Generally you can't easily be both very big and very lean at the same time as a natural.

Then, there are certain signs that may point towards steroid use:
  • Balding
  • Acne, especially on the body
  • Reddened skin
gym is cope anyway. it has 0 appeal to female gaze

Dom Mazzeti said it best, the only ones who care about how big you are, are other dudes.

You can never tell someone is natty just by looking at them, because there are thousands of roiders out there who look like dogshit. Even golfers and archers are roiding, let alone sportsmen in athletic sports. People still think you can pin 500mg test and you'll look like Frank Zane. Vince Gironda or early Steve Reeves are about as good as it gets for a natty (Reeves would go on to become a guinea pig for dbol development).
Reeves and Vince weren't clean actually. I'd say past 1937 everyone was juicer.

Thing is that even people who can post natty bloodwork at the moment may have done roids at one point or another, which will significantly stretch their muscle fiber and raise their natty limit even when not on roids.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back