I seriously don’t get why everyone in this website is a standardcel

Bro seriously even ur psl gods and chad fucks mtb or maybe even ltb that’s right and not the .org ltb who has a 10/10 body but a meh face

I seriously don’t get why the standards here are so high

Men here actually managed to surpass women in their unrealistic expectations

All that feminist crap of muh men have unrealistic standards might not be true outside this website but here it’s absolutely true

U guys make the avarage chad only Becky look like a joke since the standards are so high

There are guys like @HarrierDuBois who could fuck “ltb” which is probably mtb since this forum would rather remain virgin and jerk off to a woman’s face before even considering the body (which is objectively the part men like the most in women) just to wait until he looksmaxes

I seriously think with all the psl autism men here have evolved into women litterally

Men here only want above average women facially, and the body also has to be good

Because a flat Stacy is subhuman and a Greek godess with a mtb face is also subhuman

SO U RETARDS ARE ACTUALLY EVEN PICKIER THAN WOMEN

I seriously don’t believe ppl here hold even close to these standards irl but still it makes me so confused when I see my chad friends call girls who would be deemed trash here a 8/10
It’s because my dick can’t go hard to ltb/mtb I can’t find them sexually attractive it’s not something you can control

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and LampPostPrime
Bro seriously even ur psl gods and chad fucks mtb or maybe even ltb that’s right and not the .org ltb who has a 10/10 body but a meh face

All that feminist crap of muh men have unrealistic standards might not be true outside this website but here it’s absolutely true

U guys make the avarage chad only Becky look like a joke since the standards are so high

There are guys like @HarrierDuBois who could fuck “ltb” which is probably mtb since this forum would rather remain virgin and jerk off to a woman’s face before even considering the body (which is objectively the part men like the most in women) just to wait until he looksmaxes

I seriously think with all the psl autism men here have evolved into women litterally

Men here only want above average women facially, and the body also has to be good

Because a flat Stacy is subhuman and a Greek godess with a mtb face is also subhuman

I seriously don’t believe ppl here hold even close to these standards irl but still it makes me so confused when I see my chad friends call girls who would be deemed trash here a 8/10
It’s a coping mechanism. Plus men aren’t blind. They can tell the difference between a Becky and a Stacy. It’s just that men can be attracted to a Becky because of JBW.

I WILL FUCK ANY HOE THAT HAS A BIG FAT JUICY ASS, IDGAF IDGAF JUST GIVE ME JUICY BIG FAT ASS, IDC IF SHES TALL AS FUCK, SHORT AS FUCK, RECESSED MAXILLA, PLS PLS JUST HAVE ASS PLS
You don't deserve sex.

Ginger stacey or nothing for me
IMG 9995

//SubSigma

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, copemaxxeer, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
Kee

p writing essays

Dnrd don't care

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
my standards arent even high, just dont be black, fat , arab, or south asian. or deformed
same. however i like some MENA foids and would never date a SEAmonkey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182, SubSigma and LampPostPrime
It’s because my dick can’t go hard to ltb/mtb I can’t find them sexually attractive it’s not something you can control
Same. That's why I always say 6+ (on a normies scale) is only way i can get a boner. As in there's at least SOME amount of attractiveness there. It's actually bad for both you and the girl if you settle since she's with someone who doesn't like her physically

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
lol do you really believe there is such thing as standardcel? even normies do this to virtue signal and pretend they wouldn't dumpster dive. all of the so-called standardcels here are the first ones to PM some random foid larp as soon as they create account here

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, Deleted member 21182 and Kamui
lol do you really believe there is such thing as standardcel? even normies do this to virtue signal and pretend they wouldn't dumpster dive. all of the so-called standardcels here are the first ones to PM some random foid larp as soon as they create account here
Most niggas would fuck a black mamba snake if they knew it wouldn’t bite them tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, LampPostPrime and Acne Victim
Just think these guys are trolling

Niggas like @ropemax are either the biggest gigachad in exsistance since he’s the guy with highest standards I’ve seen here so far

Or he’s just a larping enraged incel who calls every htb ugly to compensate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Acne Victim
you need to get out of germany fast if that's a htb for you. Brother you're literally going for the most ratchet trolls there are.

Can you post a pic of the most attractive girl you know irl so I can make sure we even live in the same universe?

you need to get out of germany fast if that's a htb for you. Brother you're literally going for the most ratchet trolls there are.

Can you post a pic of the most attractive girl you know irl so I can make sure we even live in the same universe?
My ex is htb tho?

A3FFC6C7 6D44 451D 81FE 2928F148DAD8

The average Eastern European foid and slightly above average foid in Columbia, Brazil, argentina mogs the fuck out of foids in America and the uk due to extreme obesity and foids not taking care of themselves.

Women look how they are supposed to abroad and then we get called delusional for having normal standards.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
The average Eastern European foid and slightly above average foid in Columbia, Brazil, argentina mogs the fuck out of foids in America and the uk due to extreme obesity and foids not taking care of themselves.

Women look how they are supposed to abroad and then we get called delusional for having normal standards.
Jfl id agree with that argument but the problem is these autists go off face more than body

If a girl has a good body here and a normal face they will still call her unfackable

This x2000000. Especially as an American it's horrific how fat people are. And what's considered fat here is fucking horribly depressing

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 21182
Like to be considered fat in America you have to be like at least 100 lb overweight if not 150 to 200 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Ur right tbh. I have low standards and irl ppl think I’m picky. This site does slot of posturing to look cool. Ppl act different irl then online

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 21182
This x2000000. Especially as an American it's horrific how fat people are. And what's considered fat here is fucking horribly depressing
When I swiped in Eastern Europe and russia it was like a 80-90% swipe right rate and argentina and Columbia and parts of Brazil like 30-40%.

In the USA its like 10-15% so we have a lot less attractive women and then its hyper competitive to get the few attractive women.

To be fair tinder tends to attractive lower quality foids tbh. The other dating apps might have higher quality foids but again due to obesity and feminism the few hot foids think their goddesses and that makes them virtually unattainable due to their ego

Meanwhile in Eastern Europe cause of so many beautiful women even hot foids their don't have as much ego as they see themselves as average relative to the average foid their.

TL: DR- Its fucked being in the west

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 21182
There are guys like @
HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois who could fuck “ltb” which is probably mtb since this forum would rather remain virgin and jerk off to a woman’s face before even considering the body (which is objectively the part men like the most in women) just to wait until he looksmaxes

Describes my existence jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I WILL FUCK ANY HOE THAT HAS A BIG FAT JUICY ASS, IDGAF IDGAF JUST GIVE ME JUICY BIG FAT ASS, IDC IF SHES TALL AS FUCK, SHORT AS FUCK, RECESSED MAXILLA, PLS PLS JUST HAVE ASS PLS
Either nigger or 80 iq shit tier taste

It's precisely because of Chads, chadlites and HTNs that dumpster dive, that we are all fucked.

Nigga Im getting rejected by subhumans, looksmatches, htbs, stacylites, everyone :lul:, if I ever ascend, there is no way that I am going to accept anything below HTB after this much suffering.

Why should we get rejected, looksmax, suffer, struggle this much and accept average looking foids, while our looksmatches are free to go around and fuck with Chads?

It's precisely because of Chads, chadlites and HTNs that dumpster dive, that we are all fucked.

Nigga Im getting rejected by subhumans, looksmatches, htbs, stacylites, everyone :lul:, if I ever ascend, there is no way that I am going to accept anything below HTB after this much suffering.

Why should we get rejected, looksmax, suffer, struggle this much and accept average looking foids, while our looksmatches are free to go around and fuck with Chads?
Most of this is just cope lol, majority of this site copes hard with their standards as seen from my reply above

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 21182
Most of this is just cope lol, majority of this site copes hard with their standards as seen from my reply above
sorry if this is bluepilled but these fucks need to go outside more lol

So men should lower their standards and it's okay for women to not......... Ok 👌

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
op is a retard living in basement, in 2023 being a 9 is minimum aceptable as a man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksThinker
So men should lower their standards and it's okay for women to not......... Ok 👌
Yea ofc thats true morally, but in the real world women have that choice. Men dont

I have almost no standards and I’m still incel often. It’s truly over

Yea ofc thats true morally, but in the real world women have that choice. Men dont
What if you maximize you stats via looks enhace etc that's what this website is for, for the right way to go for aesthetics and even after all that if you will get is a becky you will be mad right?

lol @ thinking even for a second that users here wouldn't sell their parents for a whiff of a LTB. it easy to appear picky online but not irl.

what they say vs. what they actually do are totally different things.

nevertheless, i personally am pretty picky. but my oneitis would be considered a goblin here.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 21182
lol @ thinking even for a second that users here wouldn't sell their parents for a whiff of a LTB. it easy to appear picky online but not irl.

what they say vs. what they actually do are totally different things.

nevertheless, i personally am pretty picky. but my oneitis would be considered a goblin here.
What's considered ideal here isn't even ideal in my opinion. I like cutesy introvert zooey deschanel types but most people here would say that's mid. I feel like a lot of people here pretend to like these model girls just for validation from other users

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Well once I joined I thought ppl here were looksmaxing to get attention from women but they actually only consider the top 10% foids

And then make threads about how women are picky

Nigga wtf is this shit? Ppl here are at least 2x pickier than the avarage girl
Not really tbh, people here are about as picky as women. Since they judge face and body in a similar way a woman would. Which is very picky for a male. An otherwise above average girl who has failos that would make a dude a truecel but most men wouldn't mind that much would be called a LTB here for example. It's hard to imagine a guy with that facial structure and eye area would ever be rated anything above MTN but a girl could easily.

Attachments

• sydney-sweeney.jpg
    sydney-sweeney.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • sydney-sweeney.jpg
    sydney-sweeney.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Most guys on this forum over-rate hard

Slim white and young? Stacy

Meanwhile that should be just the average woman in your class etc.

You may have overlooked a pivotal aspect, possibly the root cause of the elevated standards among many users. It pertains to their diminished self-confidence, leading them to disregard nearly any woman who falls below the coveted 8+ rating. While they have opportunities with a ltb or mtb, their self-doubt acts as a barrier, necessitating a smokescreen and rationalization to convince themselves that they have no alternative, despite the possibilities.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 21182

Dnrd + white stacylite only

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985

Anime probably has a lot to do with it. A lot of dudes here like anime a little too much. They conflate it with reality.