I seriously need a break.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

It’s over.
I’m thinking about quitting my job, this shit is so boring and endless.

Everyday I wake up with less will to live, yesterday I went through my day at work like a zombie, didn’t talk to anyone, literally looking at a monitor for 8h and going home.

If I manage to put 8 hours a day into something else i’d be rich by now (worked for a year)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream, slavicpsycho, hybobu and 6 others
Work until you save up enough money to buy you time
Use that time to learn how to make money and learn a skill so you won’t have to work a 9-5 anymore
Don’t live for regret
Live for your future

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, PseudoMaxxer, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
Well then what are you waiting for?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, The Homelander and Schizotypalcel
Work until you save up enough money to buy you time
Use that time to learn how to make money and learn a skill so you won’t have to work a 9-5 anymore
Don’t live for regret
Live for your future
love it, thank you this has helped.

But how much do you think I need to save up? I spend around 700€ a month, I could spend less tho, like 500€ a month.

Also I don’t actually believe in my self enough to be sure that if I quit I won’t be rotting all day long.

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
love it, thank you this has helped.

But how much do you think I need to save up? I spend around 700€ a month, I could spend less tho, like 500€ a month.

Also I don’t actually believe in my self enough to be sure that if I quit I won’t be rotting all day long.
Give yourself wiggle room for emergency cash as well

If you don’t believe in yourself then I do
If you want then I can DM you everyday to hold you accountable just tell me when you quit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and raleqtambrobret
Well then what are you waiting for?
I don’t know, to build up courage and to have the confidence to work on a project that’s mine and not someone else’s.

The idea of hustling while having a 9-5 isn’t really that appealing, between commute and work I’m busy from 7 am to 6 pm, so I have like 3/4 hours a day to work on something else, that’s way too little and i’m always worn off my my work day

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Keep working until you get a better job

Give yourself wiggle room for emergency cash as well

If you don’t believe in yourself then I do
If you want then I can DM you everyday to hold you accountable just tell me when you quit
Thank you so much bro, you can DM me everyday from now since i’m trying to do both even tho it’s really really hard
I don’t know, to build up courage and to have the confidence to work on a project that’s mine and not someone else’s.

The idea of hustling while having a 9-5 isn’t really that appealing, between commute and work I’m busy from 7 am to 6 pm, so I have like 3/4 hours a day to work on something else, that’s way too little and i’m always worn off my my work day

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
if u've already been working for a while surely you have some money saved up, u can definetly start something online with that and just keep reinvesting the profits until it makes more than your job does

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
if u've already been working for a while surely you have some money saved up, u can definetly start something online with that and just keep reinvesting the profits until it makes more than your job does
So you say I need to hustle online while keeping my job?

Thank you so much bro, you can DM me everyday from now since i’m trying to do both even tho it’s really really hard
What time zone do you live in

• +1
So you say I need to hustle online while keeping my job?
i mean yeah, its unreasonable to quit your job and to come up with something in time before you run out of money, just do something on the side and reinvest the profits until you can quit and then dedicate yourself to it fully

• +1
Only losers quit their job

• Woah
Only losers quit their job
So what should I do?
i mean yeah, its unreasonable to quit your job and to come up with something in time before you run out of money, just do something on the side and reinvest the profits until you can quit and then dedicate yourself to it fully
It’s hard as fuck to wake up everyday at 4 am to work on a project 3 hours, then commute and work for the next 10h, and then come home and sleep by 8 pm. No free time, nothing.

So what should I do?

It’s hard as fuck to wake up everyday at 4 am to work on a project 3 hours, then commute and work for the next 10h, and then come home and sleep by 8 pm. No free time, nothing.
Is your job dead end

just how it is, its kinda that or you work some 7-8 job for the rest of your life