Took 3 days off faking having a fever at work, got back today and I wanna totally rope.

Dreamed of a dude saying that if you don’t start well the monday your whole week is fucked. Guess what?

Literally slept with my phone in my hands and didn’t put my alarm and clocked in late and I didn’t even wake up early to get some work done. Now at work well rested but totally suicidal.

Was arguing with a friend yesterday how life shouldn’t be this, working everyday for the weekend and doing it all over again for the next 5 years. He was coping saying that his family survived with 800 buck a month and that I should save more. My nigga it’s not about saving but it’s about income.

Long story short: I don’t know what business to try to start and I have no plan or idea of what i’m gonna do. I just wanna make 10k by the end of the year, got 2 and a half months ahead and 0 idea fo how i’m gonna do it, but if I manage to do it and it’s replicable, im set for life
Life isn't easy for poorcels like me (not poor actually)

We have worse cards than rich people, so we have to risk more to be on their level. That means start anything illegal (in gta 5)

But seriously your life quality and future depends on the money you make, without money you can't looksmax -> stay bad

Take the low inhib illegal stuff maxxing pill

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and PseudoMaxxer
Whats your job ? For example if your salary a year was $72,000 (after tax) this would mean weekly your getting paid $1400. Expenses for bills would be between $500-800, groceries for yourself $100, Gas for travel would be around $50-100, gym membership would be $20-30, and miscellaneous such as wifi bills etc. would be $50 which would totally if we went with the higher numbers just to be sure is $1080. Which means you have $320 left to save. 320x52 = $16,000 which is over your goal.

Note this is just for a single person and would achieve it and $72k salary after tax is like slightly below average so if you do have a well paying job like $140k/ year your good for saving lots of money.
He is not getting paid 1400 WEEKLY in Italy unless he transitions and becomes a hooker LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and PseudoMaxxer
Whats your job ? For example if your salary a year was $72,000 (after tax) this would mean weekly your getting paid $1400. Expenses for bills would be between $500-800, groceries for yourself $100, Gas for travel would be around $50-100, gym membership would be $20-30, and miscellaneous such as wifi bills etc. would be $50 which would totally if we went with the higher numbers just to be sure is $1080. Which means you have $320 left to save. 320x52 = $16,000 which is over your goal.

Note this is just for a single person and would achieve it and $72k salary after tax is like slightly below average so if you do have a well paying job like $140k/ year your good for saving lots of money.
here comes American (Australian) thinking everyone makes this kind of money

In majority of countries, this salary is considered rich

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i’m not from burger land unfortunately, I make around 12k a year
Nigga that's a common wage. Fk USA
The difference isn't even funny anymore, just fucking sad, fuck Europe

I'm gonna go to the US and just stay and work illegally, the worst thing that's gonna happen, they will send me back

• +1
actual subhuman behaviour whats ur job nigger

The difference isn't even funny anymore, just fucking sad, fuck Europe

I'm gonna go to the US and just stay and work illegally, the worst thing that's gonna happen, they will send me back
everything costs more in US, it’s a balanced world

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
Buy hamzas course

• JFL
You can totally get a remote job through the Internet from a foreign country man

there is plenty of sites + jobs

moving to a shittier country will make your money 10x worth as well
you have no clue what you're talking about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and The Dark Phoenix
Life isn't easy for poorcels like me (not poor actually)

We have worse cards than rich people, so we have to risk more to be on their level. That means start anything illegal (in gta 5)

But seriously your life quality and future depends on the money you make, without money you can't looksmax -> stay bad

Take the low inhib illegal stuff maxxing pill
Criminalmax is the only way forward

Get a burner phone, install telegram and choose your path

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Americans are nicer people in general. Europeans are very cold
Heard this a lot, much easier to make friends

Also that girls are easier compared to Europe

@forevergymcelling made a few threads i think

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, PseudoMaxxer and Saint Casanova