I seriously need a way to make 10k a month

G

GoldKiller

Bronze
I have other side hustles like forex where I'm making 1k a month but it's not enough. A full-time job that pays a bit but it's not enough. I'm running out of time. Late 20s, I don't care about massively expensive shit I need 10k to socialize, chill in my own place and enjoy 3-4 holidays a year comfortably.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Rt-Rust1 and Bitch
Uber/Doordash
I spend a great deal of my week working full time, even putting in extra 2-4 hours of overtime after my 8-hour shift to earn more. Sometimes I even do 16-hour days. People who're earning 10k aren't working 2 jobs. Unless you're in some high paying job then yes. I need something which is gonna make me money whilst I sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member
I spend a great deal of my week working full time, even putting in extra 2-4 hours of overtime after my 8-hour shift to earn more. Sometimes I even do 16-hour days. People who're earning 10k aren't working 2 jobs. Unless you're in some high paying job then yes. I need something which is gonna make me money whilst I sleep.
Do you unironically think those people got to that point without having sleepless nights.

What field are you in, is there any room to climb further or are you dead ended.

Education?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
software dev

I have other side hustles like forex where I'm making 1k a month but it's not enough. A full-time job that pays a bit but it's not enough. I'm running out of time. Late 20s, I don't care about massively expensive shit I need 10k to socialize, chill in my own place and enjoy 3-4 holidays a year comfortably.
Should've ivy league maxxed and got into elite company.

The only way now is hard work. multiple jobs. a bit of crime etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member and Growth Plate
Reminder that if your making 100k a year 30 - 40% of that goes to taxes

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member and 1 other person
Start a business, STEM, learn a trade and bust your ass, get lucky and find a woman who will take care of you (You must be willing to be seen and treated as a bitch while also laying down immaculate pipe) also she'll probably be fat af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, zoomertrader, Deleted member 18320 and 6 others
I'm sorry bro. I don't even know how to make what I want and it is a lot less. Youtubeceling maybe. Write a book

Nigga you are always talking about fraud :lul:
Sad truth is that if you are not very good at what you do, then you probably won't make much money. In every single field (sports, academics, trading, real estate, etc.) people are cheating. The people at the top are often somewhat talented, but they also cheat.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and Growth Plate
Dude send me a mssg here get a discord I'll try 2 make sun w u it's illegal tho so heads up

saw this on instagram

to make 10k a month gross

sell a $20 product to 500 people
sell a $50 to 200 people
sell a $100 product to 100 people

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 15854
Dude send me a mssg here get a discord I'll try 2 make sun w u it's illegal tho so heads up
im interested also

Just wagecuck 15-16 hours a day

If you're strong and can work 40-60 hours a week then get a labor job. You can make thousands of dollars a month.

saw this on instagram

sell a $50 to 200 people
thats revenue

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
saw this on instagram

sell a $50 to 200 people
What about 100k for example

ive never made half euro

proof that this is supernatural and that i will neve rmake money is that worked 2 days once and they didnt pay my wage

Most devs will never (unless inflation) get a 6 figure job tbh...
What makes u say that bro? If anything software jobs have higher chances for 6 figures + in the long term

that will only come from either business maxxing or entertainment maxxing. if you have no college. you'd have to do some sketchy stuff like an oil rig or amazon river gold mining.

Being a drug mule.

stop being lazy and retarded and put multiple hours a day into learning a marketable skill