I shit myself in class yesterday.

FortniteGod

FortniteGod

Bronze
I was in my sixth period biology class and I didn’t feel shit in my butt or any sense of diarrhea at all. Anyways long story short since I’m autistic I decided I would try to squeeze a fart out of my but even though I didn’t feel one coming because the pop feeling is satisfying. To describe it felt like a bubble slowly enlarging and I thought the bubble was about to pop (aka a bubble fart which usually makes the pop noise) but it literally never popped and after a couple seconds I realized the shit was pooling into my underwear and I could fucking smell it. This was the most embarrassing day of my life

Attachments

• 05EBD950-FB89-46A8-AC82-E7B75F7B8B61.jpeg
    05EBD950-FB89-46A8-AC82-E7B75F7B8B61.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, hydraiskami, URL code and 3 others
JoinedDec 30, 2023
we all hate you

I was in my sixth period biology class and I didn’t feel shit in my butt or any sense of diarrhea at all. Anyways long story short since I’m autistic I decided I would try to squeeze a fart out of my but even though I didn’t feel one coming because the pop feeling is satisfying. To describe it felt like a bubble slowly enlarging and I thought the bubble was about to pop (aka a bubble fart which usually makes the pop noise) but it literally never popped and after a couple seconds I realized the shit was pooling into my underwear and I could fucking smell it. This was the most embarrassing day of my life
kindergarden.org