I shit on male models, but in real life i would consider them damn handsome

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
If you tell me, that Gandy is the most handsome man in the world, i am like "Wtf? are you trolling, that geezer?

But if i would see him in real life, i would say "Hm, damn, this guy looks pretty good for a 50 year old"

If you tell me, Chico is the most handsome man in the world, i am like "Wtf? this low T girl looking androgyn boy is our future?"

But if i would see him in school, i would think "Hm, this guy probably has pussy without an end"

I COMPARE MODELS TO OTHER MODELS AND NORMIE TO NORMIES; YOU KNOW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, sytyl, BigBiceps and 2 others
6psl, God of all Ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
god of all ethnics

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and sytyl
Most models that looksmax basement dwellers praise are gay aliens. you think jb's have posters of sean o pry in their room lmao no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 6128
Most models that looksmax basement dwellers praise are gay aliens. you think jb's have posters of sean o pry in their room lmao no
Not like me and the boys have posters of adriana lima in our rooms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Hozay and 6485b025t
they have posters of this guys tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Burak is ugly and overrated

Look at that bloat man

nigga he really doesn't look that bloated idk what the hell you're talking about. bloated yet all those girls are literally swarming him.

You can say girls would still fuck him (although that's influenced by status too) but there's no denying he's bloated
View attachment 647125
Guys can look a bit bloated like that and still be good looking tho. even if he didnt have status that guy would def slay.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
View attachment 647084View attachment 647085
No shit, you'd jizz in your pants if you saw gandy in real life, even harder than when you see sub 13 year old children
6psl, God of all Ethnics
god of all ethnics
Not like me and the boys have posters of adriana lima in our rooms
E0022a6469ed2466cf5268a6c8f7e580

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and malignant
Bro cause shawn mendes is like high tier normie, come on man you've been here for a while, surely you know status plays a role

He does mog shawn mendes but that's not saying much
he is handsome as fuck man

he defeated pattrick bateman in mogbattle, but this site shits on bateman, so doesnt mean much tbh

this site is retarded anyways

He is nothing special, plenty of users on here mog him
View attachment 647149
like who, i could guarentee if you did some rating test with jb's and put shawn side by side to some user here, shawn would win every single time even without status. insta girls literally post this dudes face 24 7. get real homie.

He is nothing special, plenty of users on here mog him
View attachment 647149
like who, i could guarentee if you did some rating test with jb's and put shawn side by side to some user here, shawn would win every single time even without status. insta girls literally post this dudes face 24 7. get real homie.
keep crying for shawn mendes, sexy motion motherfuker

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
Status halo is real as fuck dude idk what to tell you

Objectively he is no more than 5.5 psl and that's being generous

I have seen worse looking celebrities worshipped by girls before
5adec2c8dea95f98db90edec6761b851.jpg
I mean shawn does look kinda basic, but idk if he would be a high tier normie. if you think shawn is a ht normie, what do you rate jack gilinsky, this guy is no less a chadlite or chad.

If you tell me, that Gandy is the most handsome man in the world, i am like "Wtf? are you trolling, that geezer?

But if i would see him in real life, i would say "Hm, damn, this guy looks pretty good for a 50 year old"

If you tell me, Chico is the most handsome man in the world, i am like "Wtf? this low T girl looking androgyn boy is our future?"

But if i would see him in school, i would think "Hm, this guy probably has pussy without an end"

I COMPARE MODELS TO OTHER MODELS AND NORMIE TO NORMIES; YOU KNOW
We been knew youd be mirin

5adec2c8dea95f98db90edec6761b851.jpg
I mean shawn does look kinda basic, but idk if he would be a high tier normie. if you think shawn is a ht normie, what do you rate jack gilinsky, this guy is no less a chadlite or chad.
gilinsky mogs shawn imo

he is 6 to 6,5psl

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
This guy looks better than shawn tbh I would feel comfortable calling him strong chadlite
Alright then you arent that delusional bro lol

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
latest
jj.jpg
yeah jack is ridiculously good looking ngl. muh sclera show
he is actually one of the few man who are looksmatched with madison beer

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
he is actually one of the few man who are looksmatched with madison beer
Yeah i always thought that from day one seeing them together. Crazy how a couple that goodlooking together will still break up tbh. They would make god tier babies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Yeah i always thought that from day one seeing them together. Crazy how a couple that goodlooking together will still break up tbh. They would make god tier babies.
probably the best looking couple i ever saw, higher than brad pitt and angelina jolie