I shoplifted today...

SuicideBomber

SuicideBomber

Silver
Because couldnt go jogging (was snowing hard, so went swimming instead. Fucking old pieces of shit in my way , said i should swim more slowly. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL? I said i mustnt swim slowly, iam here to train and not do some meaninglesd talk like you with your friends and you dont have to tell me anything. She was shocked and told her friends , said probably some bs about me, than they left.

God, how i hate this fucking retards , especially old people who think they own the swimming pool. And someone like me, who actually is willed to actually use tge swimming pool is sabotaged by it ? JFL , i would have punched her in her sunken and recessed face , if th
ere was no bathguard etc... . People just tell me iam wrong , because of my looks. Meanwhile theyre fucking recessed and dare to take to me in such a way.

However, then i went shopping and have stolen 2-3 things and felt better. Fuck this retarded society... noone can tell me anything. When will these people realise it ? She really thought she could tell me something, fuck off you old disgusting whore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2621 and 2 others
do alarms not go off when you walk out of the shop with something without paying?

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber
do alarms not go off when you walk out of the shop with something without paying?

Yeah, but it was a little shop here in my city. There are just alarm dystems on one cass. Instead of 3 pretty retarded. tbh

Yeah, but it was a little shop here in my city. There are just alarm dystems on one cass. Instead of 3 pretty retarded. tbh

Low inhib slayer. The most I ever shoplifted was jellies when I was 10.

• JFL
Reporting you to the feds

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Because couldnt go jogging (was snowing hard, so went swimming instead. Fucking old pieces of shit in my way , said i should swim more slowly. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL? I said i mustnt swim slowly, iam here to train and not do some meaninglesd talk like you with your friends and you dont have to tell me anything. She was shocked and told her friends , said probably some bs about me, than they left.

God, how i hate this fucking retards , especially old people who think they own the swimming pool. And someone like me, who actually is willed to actually use tge swimming pool is sabotaged by it ? JFL , i would have punched her in her sunken and recessed face , if th
ere was no bathguard etc... . People just tell me iam wrong , because of my looks. Meanwhile theyre fucking recessed and dare to take to me in such a way.

However, then i went shopping and have stolen 2-3 things and felt better. Fuck this retarded society... noone can tell me anything. When will these people realise it ? She really thought she could tell me something, fuck off you old disgusting whore.
Agree 100%.

When people do this shot jist swim dolphin for some time amd them is outta the pool

• +1
I remember stealing sushi from woolworths and the security guard ask to check my bag. I think I clocked Usain bolt speed that day

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SuicideBomber and stuckneworleans
I remember stealing sushi from woolworths and the security guard ask to check my bag. I think I clocked Usain bolt speed that day

Just get as much as you want from society and milk it, like you deserve. If you cant be apart of it, just destroy it and take everything you want.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Alt Number 3
Pilfers me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Just get as much as you want from society and milk it, like you deserve. If you cant be apart of it, just destroy it and take everything you want.
Nah lol. I stopped after one of my school friend’s got caught once. They checked the cameras and saw that he was stealing over 100 times! He got expelled and had to go to court. He is now in juvenile prison :lul:

Nah lol. I stopped after one of my school friend’s got caught once. They checked the cameras and saw that he was stealing over 100 times! He got expelled and had to go to court. He is now in juvenile prison :lul:

Who cares ... Iam too clever to get caught anyway. And even when, ive nothing to lose.

He is now in juvenile prison :lul:
7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Alt Number 3
Yep, cops will be at your door within about 10 minutes.
Have fun

Ok, lol could be very difficult to find me in a 24 apartment house. :ROFLMAO:

:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328