I should be sterilized

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
Its just the logical conclusion. I should never procreate. The heightmog in Germany is so so so brutal I am such a subhuman my genes need to be stopped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Just move somewhere else?

Its just the logical conclusion. I should never procreate. The heightmog in Germany is so so so brutal I am such a subhuman my genes need to be stopped
I think you should make as many kids as possible.
Relationships with women based on lust tend to not last long.
Maybe find a woman who will be a good companion.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
A7442C62 1F5B 459A 83F4 B837266B0BFF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 2729
No I want to live around white people

what why

Yea but doesnt change the fact my genes must be stopped
how tall are you if you say such things

you need to stop your natural drive to reproduce and have a family? why?
What other way will you learn to love God and enjoy life
Plenty people are getting mogged left and right but they're out there making friends and having quality time

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 2729
Humans go with other humans.
5O5SEOTJMYQ442L3J7YO5SQY4E

Hybrid Subhuman Nephilim Giants go with other subhumans.
210401 dutch couple jm 1016

2655462 8tqf6e2nj4131
2681205 occultart   occultart giant hex 007

You should move to a Med country where actual humans live.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, n0rthface, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
how tall are you if you say such things
I am 160cm in Germany where average white male zoomer height is 185cm just fucking lol
you need to stop your natural drive to reproduce and have a family? why?
What other way will you learn to love God and enjoy life
Plenty people are getting mogged left and right but they're out there making friends and having quality time
I cannot allow my son to become a subhuman incel like I am

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Danish_Retard
I am 160cm in Germany where average white male zoomer height is 185cm just fucking lol

I cannot allow my son to become a subhuman incel like I am
Heightmaxx your son and he will be alright
good diet with raw butter raw milk good eggs liver etc.
dedicated exercises, sports
HGH
there is lots of things you can do to help him if it's too late for you

remember you can have a daughter too
won't be a handicap for her

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 2729
Ye bro its over but you're a good guy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2729
How often do you have unprotected sex?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Heightmaxx your son and he will be alright
good diet with raw butter raw milk good eggs liver etc.
dedicated exercises, sports
HGH
there is lots of things you can do to help him if it's too late for you
If I procreate with a female the same height as me (which is probably the best I can get) she will be ugly so my son will have bad face or worse face than me. And he will genetically be around 166 MAX even with HGH and shit you can extend that to maxbe 172-175 but even then he will be a manlet subhuman because by that time average zoomer height will be 190cm here in Germany unironically.
remember you can have a daughter too
won't be a handicap for her
I am against abortions and would like to have 4 children atleast (if I could just make my wishes come true) so thats a 12,5% chance of only having daugthers.

How often do you have unprotected sex?
That is not the problem the problem is I want children some day but I cannot be allowed to even risk that let alone follow that wish

That is not the problem the problem is I want children some day but I cannot be allowed to even risk that let alone follow that wish
go for taller women like stallone!

• JFL
  • +1
Have you considered artificial insemination or getting a nice, well developed, good breeding bull for your wife?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, aBetterMii and Deleted member 2729
Yes but thats very very hard to pull of how do you even explain this to your partner lmao
she 100% will understand. if you ever find a partner she will know the looks she gets when she steps out in public with you.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 2729
View attachment 1506891View attachment 1506892
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

you better don't spread these sub-human genes of yours
The pics arent exactly accurate
she 100% will understand. if you ever find a partner she will know the looks she gets when she steps out in public with you.
Luckily I have solid genes in the other aspects but sadly it wont matter yes it needs to be stopped. Only other way to cleanse my genes would be inseminating the eggcel of a 180-190cm foid and then blast HGH if its a son that could work but other than that barely any options

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer

Luckily I have solid genes in the other aspects but sadly it wont matter yes it needs to be stopped. Only other way to cleanse my genes would be inseminating the eggcel of a 180-190cm foid and then blast HGH if its a son that could work but other than that barely any options
find a foid of average height, and then get her artificially inseminated by a tall blonde guy. do the german race a favor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 2729
find a foid of average height, and then get her artificially inseminated by a tall blonde guy. do the german race a favor
That would be cucked. Its probably just as possible to get an eggcel donation but that would be 0% cucked so either that or 50:50 or adoption. Definitely no other way than cleansing my jeans. That or chopping my balls off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
That would be cucked. Its probably just as possible to get an eggcel donation but that would be 0% cucked so either that or 50:50 or adoption. Definitely no other way than cleansing my jeans. That or chopping my balls off
it's cucked if you insist on spreading and even worse raising your subhuman genes. sperm donation is the only viable way out

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer

Peak looksmax autism and you didn't even blink an eye my friend @MoeZart :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"eggcel" :feelskek:

• JFL
it's cucked if you insist on spreading and even worse raising your subhuman genes. sperm donation is the only viable way out
I love it, convincing op to literally wipe out his subhuman genes:feelskek: fuhrer would certainly make you the minister of eugenics :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Move to East Germany or a part of Germany with many ethnics. You are trolling being 160cm

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Dont be afraid
Nature already found a way to stoping you from procreation

• Hmm...
  • Love it
stop trolling
I love it, convincing op to literally wipe out his subhuman genes:feelskek: fuhrer would certainly make you the minister of eugenics :feelskek:
There is nothing wrong with the concept tho?
Move to East Germany or a part of Germany with many ethnics.
I hate foreigners cuz they cant behave
You are trolling being 160cm
No I am not why would I make up me being a subhuman :lul:
Dont be afraid
Nature already found a way to stoping you from procreation
What do you mean? I have a gf but she is short too so I cannot have children with her

• JFL
I hate foreigners cuz they cant behave
Welcome to East Germany, low % of foreigners and not as tall as for example North Germany

• +1
Welcome to East Germany, low % of foreigners and not as tall as for example North Germany
Ah now I see. Yes I definitely want to move to east Germany like Saxony but I didnt know that the people there are shorter. Thats lifefuel even though I will still be mogged to Mars and back. I really need to come up with a plan to safe my potential children from being subhumans