I should have bonesmashed as a kid

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I would be the biggest fucking bonemogger around.

Id look like fucking gigachad at this point, and i would get so much pussy.

I should also have just completelymaxxed all throughout my childhood. But society is too bluepilled, and i was never taught to do so

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
no teen has probably ever bonesmashed in the history of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528
but with that being said where to start???

Im Good Josh Allen GIF by Jacksonville Jaguars

Im 15, should I bonemash? How do I do it?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Toth's thot
No you would be a lumpy ogre

Im 15, should I bonemash? How do I do it?
Idk, how to bonesmash lol. I just take a hammer and spam it on my chin and brow ridge and pray for gains.

Its actually possible that ive seen bone growth after just 3 days, but take that with a grain of salt

Idk, how to bonesmash lol. I just take a hammer and spam it on my chin and brow ridge and pray for gains.

Its actually possible that ive seen bone growth after just 3 days, but take that with a grain of salt
no you haven't that's swelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Acnno
No you would be a lumpy ogre
Depends on how skilled of a bonesmasher you are.

If you do it wrong you will get asymmetrical gains and look retarded. If done right, you will be able to basicly control symmetry and become a god

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 9670
no you haven't that's swelling
Its not even swollen anymore, and it still looks bigger. Its insane if i actually have bone growth tbh.

Most likely it is just minor swelling which is hard to detect

Its not even swollen anymore, and it still looks bigger. Its insane if i actually have bone growth tbh.

Most likely it is just minor swelling which is hard to detect
nah you're coping bonesmashing works but not that quick

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
nah you're coping bonesmashing works but not that quick
I wouldnt call it coping because I really dont expect gains to come that quick at all. Im more just suprised and confused. Ill send pic tomorrow morning when the swelling should have passed.

I wouldnt call it coping because I really dont expect gains to come that quick at all. Im more just suprised and confused. Ill send pic tomorrow morning when the swelling should have passed.
no the swelling could stay for a bit

At 17 you will experience result. My skull changed a lot between 17-20 without smashing. It won’t take days, but give it some months, and you’ll se results

I should also have just completelymaxxed all throughout my childhood. But society is too bluepilled, and i was never taught to do so
Have you seen results

Have you seen results
Only been doing it for 3 or 4 days. So probably not. Bone takes time to grow, so ina give it a few months.

But i think bonesmashing during puberty is ideal tbh, because bones are still developing at a high rate, and therefore modeling is easy

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
At 17 you will experience result. My skull changed a lot between 17-20 without smashing. It won’t take days, but give it some months, and you’ll se results
Lifefuel that your skull changed from 17-20 tbh

Its gigaretarded. But a lot of people say it works, so its worth a try imo
Does anyone have a guide on here? How hard do I hit? I guess theoretically your body had the ability to adapt so if I apply pressure every day for a year some bone adaptations could happen

Its gigaretarded. But a lot of people say it works, so its worth a try imo
Also what if it DOES work, but you didn't apply same force to each side and you get asymmetrical face, which would be worse than what you started with. Symmetry is everything

Does anyone have a guide on here? How hard do I hit? I guess theoretically your body had the ability to adapt so if I apply pressure every day for a year some bone adaptations could happen
Bonesmashing is an autist theory tested by autists. We are the guinnea pigs, and there is no real method to it.

No one knows any better than anyone else about bonesmashing, so we are all just a bunch of cavemen just testing and seeing.

If you wanna follow what im doing, just grab your nearest hammer and hit hard enough that there is pain, but not to the point where you cant take it. Just do that for as long as you want, and wait for it to heal. Once its healed after a few days rinse and repeat

Also what if it DOES work, but you didn't apply same force to each side and you get asymmetrical face, which would be worse than what you started with. Symmetry is everything
Start with centered objects like the chin, and maybe browridge, so you get a feel for it. Then your face move on to gonions and zygos

Bonesmashing is an autist theory tested by autists. We are the guinnea pigs, and there is no real method to it.

No one knows any better than anyone else about bonesmashing, so we are all just a bunch of cavemen just testing and seeing.

If you wanna follow what im doing, just grab your nearest hammer and hit hard enough that there is pain, but not to the point where you cant take it. Just do that for as long as you want, and wait for it to heal. Once its healed after a few days rinse and repeat
Does it cause visible damage to the skin?

Does it cause viaible damage to the skin?
Nah, only swelling if even that tbh (which can function as temporary gains before bone grows)

Ive been hitting my browridge for like an hour now, and i have only minor swelling

Nah, only swelling if even that tbh (which can function as temporary gains before bone grows)

Ive been hitting my browridge for like an hour now, and i have only minor swelling
Alright guess I will start doing this, I will take daily progress pics

Alright guess I will start doing this, I will take daily progress pics
Post results after 2 months tbh.

Btw make sure your head is stable so your brain doesnt get smashed around in your head.

Post results after 2 months tbh.

Btw make sure your head is stable so your brain doesnt get smashed around in your head.
I was thinking of like a year tbh

Also for brow ridge you just try to hit over the entire surface area and middle too?

I was thinking of like a year tbh

Also for brow ridge you just try to hit over the entire surface area and middle too?
Idk. But id advise you to smash all the way out to the orbitals. Because robust orbitals are legit more important than browridge imo

Damn I'm 15 should I do this

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Everyone in this forum would probably be a mogger, or at least minimum 2PSL+ than what they're now if they found this place before or during early/mid puberty.

• Woah

This is very based. It's crazy right? We are taught growing up as kids, that looks don't matter and to be ourselves. And other things like do good things and good things will happen to you, women only care about confidence, and that one day you'll meet the one. Luckily for you, I have some advice to get similar results to bone smashing. If you do things like mewing, a hard food diet, and lean maxing - that can normally give you similar results while still being young (age 15-25). I looked at a picture of me from years ago, and I don't even look like the same person. I fixed my bite, got into working out, and have done major dietary changes that have made me hold less water in my face. I also have a lean maxing guide I put on here with 2k views where I lost most of the body fat in my face. That is one of the best transformations here. And it only took me a month.

I have
And this ended bad. My parents saw it and sent me to an appointment with a psychotherapist

Hey man, I am not even 17. But I hit puberty late unlike my friends. So I think I can still get some decent results. Why do you bonesmash and how? (tool, routine etc)

Last edited:
I am 16, I bonesmash my cheekbones, ramus, chin and browridge.
I mostly smash cheekbones though, seen great results on my cheekbones

Not a single attractive person fucking bone smashed

• +1
Imagine being so high inhib, you are scared of bonesmashing

also no bonesmashing for your bald head

Hey man, I am not even 17. But I hit puberty late unlike my friends. So I think I can still get some decent results. Why do you bonesmash and how? (tool, routine etc)
anyone can bonesmash regardless of age, as facial bones can grow until way after puberty. It is probably easier to bonesmash before, or during puberty tho

What are robust orbitals Brother ? Show pic please

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bitchwhipper2
Legit..how to know If one has robust orbitals , Its Not only the browridge , right ?
Pretty much the same thing :Comfy:

I would say that if you have a large amount of bone sticking out over your eye at 3/4ths you have strong orbitals.

Browridge is more right above your eyes and is visible at side profile

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell