I should have careermaxxed in the field that attracts GL foids, don’t make the same mistake as me

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Would be fucking hot nurses and dental hygienists on the breaks, shit I’ve been doing remote consulting, I don’t wanna go back to a regular job where I have to sit with the eyesores 8 hours 5 days a week.

I was interviewing in February for a regular full-time employee job and kept getting interviewed by middle aged norwooders jfl, probabbly would have proceeded with the interviews if it was a hot milf

Last edited:
i pick up women from homeless shelters

no field for your face

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and laaltin
Would be fucking hot nurses and dental hygienists on the breaks, shit I’ve been doing remote consulting, I don’t wanna go back to a regular job where I have to sit with the eyesores 8 hours 5 days a week.
Thank god I work hybrid and only in office once a week. I have no idea how you nigags do it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Fr. Sausage fest in my industry. Thank god I got laid off recently.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
It’s a grind if you work sausagefest STEM/finance
I do but it’s not that hard if you know what you’re doing you can even be incompetent at times as long as you seek to rectify your mistakes. I just am not designed for 9-8 everyday in the office

no field for your face
Should have legit done medical, bioscience, chemistry.. basically fields where foids congregrate and can still make money. I want to go back in time and slap the 18 y/o me

Im studying politics and the girls r superior here

• +1
might do a nursing apprenticeship when i "ascend"

• +1
I do but it’s not that hard if you know what you’re doing you can even be incompetent at times as long as you seek to rectify your mistakes. I just am not designed for 9-8 everyday in the office
Grind as in you are perpetually bored in the office (even hybrid are 3 days mandatory here) and your coworkers are balding men with uninteresting lives.

Go for it, go where foids go unironically
will do bhai, after im done with college (uk) this year im taking a year off to focus on trying to wagie and looksmaxx and save up for rhino n shit

• +1
Im studying politics and the girls r superior here
Ambitious foids or those that like to argue ig, are they pleasant or not?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Ambitious foids or those that like to argue ig, are they pleasant or not?
Most are cool on the surface just a handful of retards

• +1
Grind as in you are perpetually bored in the office (even hybrid are 3 days mandatory here) and your coworkers are balding men with uninteresting lives.
3 days isn’t that bad tbh. Jsut go in on Tuesday Thursday and Wednesday and you have the long weekend to refresh. In fact I think if the working week was 3-4 days the mental health of people would increase drastically

• +1